Our Memories

(Warning: If you have dare and strong to read this, don't need use your Tissue, but if you don't, just prepare it XD)

This Story bis After WB will get Yin Out, and Yang Sacrifice him self for Yin to let him Go, and Yin can Stay.
Then BGB tell all the Truth of WB, and Yin-Yang asked Help to Tune that Yang Can stay with him until Yin Really can do everything by himself or they be Older. Then They can meet again. Because of Yang not Stay somewhere to Stay, He will in send to Academic Military. And tomorrow is was They Last to be Together after The Dance Party.

And this night, They can't Sleep. Yin and Yang just Lay in their Bed and look at celling.
Yin: "....."
Yang: "....."
Yin: "....."
Yang: "....Uh...Yin?"
Yin: "Yes?"
Yang: "Are you Sleep yet?"
Yin: "No, I can't Sleep...."
Yang: "Me too, I have much energy and Can't sleep"
Yin: "So? What we wanna do now?"
Yang: *Look at the Window* "Well, today is Bright Moon, how if we just Walk around for awhile?"
Yin: "...uh... I never walk outside on the Night"
Yang: "I know you don't like dark, but you must know, the night time is not bad like in a day"
Yin: "....uh... Well...."
Yang: "Oh C'mon bro~ don't be Chicken~ are you Afraid that our Parents will find out? For this Last night?"
Yin: "I.... Well... hehe...."
Yang: "Or Maybe? You need some Tickle Spiders to Cheering you up~?"

Yang Tickle Yin sides and Yin Laugh a little, because he can't Laugh to hard, or their parents will be find out

Yin: "Hehehehe~! Yang~ no! Hahaha stop~! I'm Ticklish~"
Yang: "C'mon bro~ we go outside~" *still Tickling him*
Yin: "HEHEHEHE!! *Close His mouth but still Laugh* "Yang!! They can hear us! Hahaha! Ugh! Okay okay! I will go!"
Yang: *Stop* "Good~"
Yin: *Panting* *sigh*

Yin and Yang Sneaky to going outside,
And they did it.
Yin: "Well, we are here now"
Yang: "Yeah" Yang's Minds: "Hope they not looking us or notice us"

Yin and Yang walk around and then look Their backyard.
Yin: ".... Hei Yang?"
Yang: "Hm?"
Yin: "Did You remember? When we are in here? When Father teach me being bad, you come to me And make me Cry?"
*Flashback*

Yin: "But Father! I don't want to be evil! I want be like Mom, She is Nice and Cool"
Yang: "And I don't want to be Nice! I want be like Father, He is Awesome, not like loser Yin~"
Yin: "But Mom is more Cool"
Yang: "Just play with you dolly~ Loser~" *Break the toy*
Yin: "NO!! YOU MONSTER!!"
And they are fighting.
*End Flashback*

Yang: "Well Hehe.... That was when I still a Kids... So I not understand"
Yin: "Hehe, yeah... That memories..."
Yang: "But, if I not break the Toy, you maybe Will be still with Father to being evil"
Yin: "Oh...?! So...."
Yang: "Hehe, You don't know that I warn you?"
Yin: "Huh?"

*Flashback*
After when Yang get mad that WB is more love Yin then him, and Yin Cheers him up with Tickles Him.
Yang: "Hahaha! Okay Yin! Hahaha! Is enough! Hahaha!"
Yin: "Okay, that's was Fun"
Yang: "....Hei Yin.... I'm sorry to Broke your toy.... I just..."
Yin: "No Problem Bro! Is was Fine! I will still love you!"
Yin leave and go to the Kitchen again.
Yang still there and sit in the Bed.
Yang: "Hmhm.... You are Sweet little brother~ even you are a Loser"