The Frankenstein

Hello! This is the last off Alvin and The Chipmunks the Movie Reference!
This time is from Alvin and the Chipmunks meet Frankenstein! This story can be Objects or Humans from! And I gonna tried make it different as I can.

The Frankenstein

The Story begin in with unknown place in Black and White

The Story begin in with unknown place in Black and White. In the Night, all People is aftering the Frankenstein and some Professor is come out from the grave and looking all People get going to his Castle.
And he get back as fast as he can to go to the Castle.
Man: "Come out from there Monster!"
???: *The Professor is come out* "Stay back!! What are you doing in my property!?"
Man: "There is a Monster inside there! Get away!"
???: "monster...?! Do you think I'm just making that Monster from the Body Parts that I stole from Cemetery?!"
Everyone is thinking and they are didn't sure.
???: "then, Go away!"
They are getting back to the Village. They are Thinking that the Professor is actually just weird and Crazy Scientist.

The Professor is going inside the Castle and find His Frankenstein hiding.
???: "They must be gonna checking and destroy this place soon! So we must going out from this place as fast as possible!"
He remove the Frankenstein body.
???: "Hehe , this is fantastic...."
He grap his bag.

And in Somewhere else, there are the Haunted house with a Lady and her kid. They are Scream of the Frankenstein. But Frankenstein is Falling and the head take off showing his Face.
Fan: "Oh hehe! So... Sorry... I can't walk that good because the monster Design not so fit to me..."
Lady: "You called this a Monster?! Come on sweetie!"
Lady and the boy is go out from the fake Castle.
And anyway, We are now in the Fun Land.

Before the Lady and the Kid passed, They meet with the Director of this Fun Land, Me.Phone.
Me.Phone: "Oh wow Ma'am! Hehe, don't be scared <:D"
Lady: "This Place it's even not scary!"
Lady and her Kid is going.
Lady: "Come on Sweetie, I know which place that more scary then this, we gonna going to the Dragon Land, I hear that place is awesome"

Then Me.Phone is come in to the Castle.
Fan: "Ah oh, Hai Sir... ^ ^"
Me.Phone: "you are Lose your Chance, Fan! Now you are quit from this Job"
Fan: "But Sir!"
Me.Phone: "Give me the Costume!"
Fan: *giving the Costume to Director*
Me.Phone: "Now I not have any other Choice, but getting you back to your old Job"
Me.Phone get the Squirrel Costume.
Fan: *Gasp* "No! Not that! Sammy Squirrel?!
Me.Phone: "Everyone is like that show and so popular, so this is Fit to you then this Monster Costume"
Fan: "Okay sir..."
Me.Phone: "Now get out"
Fan get out from the Fake Castle.

Meanwhile, in the Fun Land. There is The Lady and her Kid again.
Lady: "Excuse me Sir! I trying to Passing!"
Everyone is too Noisy that they can't hear her.
Lady: "Did anyone know where is Dragon Land?!"
The Kid is see some Musical Show.
Kid: "Mommy! Mommy! Let's go see there!"
They are get in.
Announcer: "Come see, come see! The Monster Musical Show it's gonna Start soon!"
The Lady is gonna sit in front, but there is People sitting it.
Lady: "Can you slide away?!
Boys: "What?"
Lady: >:(
Boys: *slide and give them a Place*