The Werewolf Story

Hai Everyone, this time in this story is from another reference from my Favorite movie, is Alvin and The Chipmunks Meet wolfman.
This story is a bit same from the movie, but I tried make it different too, so Enjoy!

Actually, you can imagine if this An objects version or a Human version.

(This story Special for you Taco_SourCream And MicWolfGirl2017 because They both like Warecat and Werewolf :3 )

The story start with When Yang is Running in the woods at night, he in aftering by a wolf and wake up from his sleep.
Yang: "WAAAHH!!"
Yin , Tune and Master Power is surprise and jumping from their bed because Yang Scream.

Yang: *Panting*
Tune: *Turn the Light on*
Yin near Yang Bed: "Now what, Yang? Vampire?"
Yang: "No... Actually, is a werewolf"
Yin: "Oh Dang it..." *Snap finger*
Tune: "I knew it~" *Tune Get the Notebook and Write* "Yin guess Yang Will have Nightmare of Vampire~ and I guess a Werewolf~" *get the Werewolf Score for Tune to Yin*
Tune: "Which is a silly dream again~" *turn off the light*
Yang: *Turn On the Light* "But,wait ..Guys.... How if we a little play now?"
Tune: *sigh* "Yang~.... It's night~"
Yang: "Okay, I can't sleep because I keep hearing the Howls all the night! It's From our Neighbor"
Yin: "Uh... Mr.Tablet?"
Yang: "Yeah! I can feel it is real! It's make me can't sleep and give a Nightmare when I sleep on the night!"

Master.Power is turn on the light of bed room.
Master: "I guess it's not, Yang.... You are always watch a horror movie every night, that's why you always get nightmare..."
Yang: "Master...? Didn't you ever see that someone is messing your backyard?"
Master: *sigh* "Yang, this is way too far, you must stop and now you all go to sleep, because School tomorrow"
Yin: *get to the bed* "Oh yeah.... School..."
Yang: "How can I to sleep...?"

Yin: *bring a bunny Doll* "Here Yang, you can have this to you"Yang: "Oh please

Yang: "Oh please.... I not a kid anymore!"
Yin: "Oh...." *Walk to bed*
Yang: "Wait!" *Take the Doll*
Yin: "Good night ^ ^"
Yin and Tune get to their bed and sleep.
Master Power turn off the Light, but Yang didn't sleep. He close his eyes but he hear the Wolf Howls.

On the morning, Yang is sleepy and he almost drop the cereal, and the milk get to his face.
Master: "hurry up get breakfast Yang, you still must training for the school drama, right?"
Yang: "Huh? Oh yeah right..."
Master look at Yin.
Yin: *Have thermometer that very hot* "Uh... Master.... I think I can't go to school... I'm sick"
Master look the thermometer, he Know that Yin put it in Soup.
Master: "Hmhm, Nice try Yin, Next time don't put it in Soup"
Yin: "Oh... Okay..."
Master look at the clock.
Master: "Oh, time to go, I prepare your lunch"
Tune is the only one done eat all his cereal.

Master wait them in front the door.
Master: "Tune, for you"
Tune take his lunch with happy face and go.
Master: "And Yang, this is for You"
Yang: "No tomato and Celery ... Right?" *With still sleepy tone*
Master: "Nope"
Yang take the lunch and go.
Master: "And For You,Yin~"
Yin: "No meats in it, right?"
Master: "Yup"
Yin take the lunch and go.
And they walk together and Tune talk to Yin.
Tune: "Yin, since when don't you like Meats?"
Yin: "SinceBurrito been stealing my lunch that has egg and nuggets in it.So for now I become a Vegan or Vegetarian"
Tune: Silly me~ You wouldn't want to offend your attacker~"