Genius Scientist

This Story is special for YinYangFan1200 this time  :3 enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai, this time I will make story about this special guest......... She is.....Smart......She is love..... Science.....She is Genius. And she is one of Fans Favorite in Inanimate Insanity , do you know who?

Yup, Test Tube!
So now I will make a story about Her.
Milky: "Woof! I thought is me...? :("
Me: "Sorry, you are just an OC....Not original"
Milky: "Fine...."
Me:"Hei cheer up, you will in be there too
^ ^"
Milky: "Yey!"

Before start, Now Test Tube will be telling the story on this Chapter right now.

Test Tube: "Thank you! Thank you! And Hello everyone! It's me Test Tube! For now I will tell the story for you! About My discovery and my new discovery!"Test Tube: "But, just not me here, I also have My Assistant, Fan!"Fan: "Hai!"Test Tube: "He an...

Test Tube: "But, just not me here, I also have My Assistant, Fan!"
Fan: "Hai!"
Test Tube: "He and I made it together, and for the test Subject, we have a special people to do it...... Yin, Yang, and Tune. Our Favorite Characters!"
Yin: *wave* "Welcome everyone!"
Yang: 😒 "I hate being test Subject...."
Yin: "Oh come one, it will be fun!"
Tune: "Hello~"
TT: "And because we more like the human story, this Chapter will be turn to Human story too about us! Me as Tiffany"
Fan: "And I'm Fan Farrell"
Milky: "Enjoy the story!"

Now the story start.

One day in the free day, Human Fan and Test Tube is on the park sitting in the tree together. Fan play with his phone, TT is read the Book.

Fan: *Humming* TT: *Humming too*Fan: "Hei TT! Hear this news"TT: "What?"Fan: "On the Friday of June 13, a Science contest will be held, the first prize winner will be awarded and your inventor will be marketed and earned money"TT: "Wow, it's this ...

Fan: *Humming*
TT: *Humming too*
Fan: "Hei TT! Hear this news"
TT: "What?"
Fan: "On the Friday of June 13, a Science contest will be held, the first prize winner will be awarded and your inventor will be marketed and earned money"
TT: "Wow, it's this Month, right?"
Fan: "Yes"
TT: "Cool! I want join! I will be prove that I the genius scientists!

Fan: "Me too! I come with you and join with you!"
TT: "Sure! You will be my 1st Assistant of genius scientists!"
Fan: *blush* "Really...?"
TT: "And, what else?"
Fan: "Oh! Uh... Um.... In here it's says  You have to make your creation better and better, not too simple. Or you will lose and waste!"
TT: "Oh, that will be easy,  No one can beat me!"
Fan: "Right! Let's start Now!"