PT.3

I pulled my pants up and picked up my shirt. I slowly made my way to the door and slowly opened it to hear Jennifer downstairs. I walked in front of her and looked at her and walked out while putting my shirt on.

We were busy the next couple of days. Still we called each other and saw each other on set like nothing was going on. It was a week after and the week we got a break for filming. I knew what she was thinking and so we started talking.

"Hey," said Jenn "want to go see a movie tonight?"

"Sure want to go and see that new scary movie?"

"Yeah definitely."

"I'll pick you up at 6."

I didn't dress too fancy I just wore my guns n roses shirt again but with jeans. I went to her place again and knocked on the door. She opened the door and took my hand. She didn't wear anything special either she just wore a Jets t-shirt and jeans too.

"I'm so tired." she said as she slowly put her head on my shoulder when she hugged me.

"You go and nap, we don't have to go to the movies. I'll hang out down here." I said as I lead her to the stairs.

"Are you sure babe?"

"I'm sure go upstairs."

She went upstairs and I heard her close the door as I made my way to the couch. When I flicked the TV on Seinfeld was on. I went to the kitchen and made myself a snack and sat back on the couch. About twenty minutes later I heard I sound come from upstairs. I waited to see if it happened again but instead of the sound I heard her open the door. I smiled knowing she was up.

"Hey! babe!" I heard her yell from the top of the stairs.

"Is something wrong?" I shouted

"Nothing but can you come up here for a sec?"

I panicked thinking if she had gotten sick. I got to the top of the stairs and almost tripped when I saw her.

She stood there with a black lace corset with a black lacey thong. She didn't have any make up on and her hair was a little messy and to the side. Just standing there waiting for me to do something or  say anything. I just gazed at her with my eyes wide full of surprise. She turned and walked into the room and made a motion that I should follow her. I knew she wanted to be all in control tonight so I was going to let her.

As I shut the door behind me she made her way to me and pulled me into her as she kissed me. Still kissing she push me up on the door and undressed me. She pulled off my shirt to show off my black bra. Then she pulled me to the bed by my hand and gentally pushed me to sit down. I sat there as she sat on my lap with her legs wrapped around me.

"You read for that wild ride?"

Not even allowing me to respond she instantly started to kiss me. At the same time pushing her toned body on me giving me the hint to get on my back. Slower and slower I got on my back and noticed she was slowly grinding on me. I placed my hands on her ass and pulled her closer towards me but still allowing her to grind on me. She played with my hair as I rolled her into the middle of the bed and glided on top of her while we still kissed. I felt one hand glide up and down my back and her other squeeze my ass then ran back up to my hair. After a minute or two I felt her hand unhooking bra and rolled me onto my back while throwing it onto the floor. She kissed me on my neck and went down to my chest kissing from one side to the other then back to my neck. She sat on my hips and took off her corset exposing her breasts and slowly pressed them against mine. I placed on of my hands on her boobs and rubbed it softly. She pushed herself up and ran her hands along my sides and up to my breasts.