Forever and Always Louis

Waking up, I stretch and sniff in hard like I always do. It makes me pull in at the person in my arms. Louis smells so pretty, I can't help but want to sniff again.

He's not in heat anymore. I can tell this because I can sniff in hard at his scent and not want to cough. It's nice. I like it both ways, but it's nice to be able to breathe.

I'm not sure how to feel about him not being in heat though. He was definitely so hot during heat. I'm relieved for him though. He can function normally now.

He's already awake, just texting on his phone in my arms, aware that I'm waking up. It makes me so happy that he didn't feel the need to pull away, that he was okay to stay here instead.

"Hello," I smile into his neck. "Welcome back."

I sense he blushes as I kiss his neck. There's a small part of him that still thought I wouldn't want him out of heat, but I don't think he sees himself clearly. He's mine.

"Hi," He says shyly. "How was your sleep?"

I hum. It's always good when I have you in my arms. I never realised.

"Nice," I touch at his stomach. "You feel better?"

"I'll be better when I get something to eat," He admits, touching my hand with his. "I'm hungry."

God, I love how small his hand is compared to mine.

Coincidentally, I'm also hungry. Starving in fact.

"You feel hungry," I say into his neck. "Slimmer."

"Probably," He laughs and I like hearing it. "And I'm very smelly."

I shake my head. I can't smell anything, he smells gorgeous.

"You smell nice."

"I know all you can smell in my scent, but all I can smell is my sweat and come," He smiles. "Not very nice. Nauseating."

I don't agree.

"Smells very nice," I breathe. "Right here."

I want to stay in his neck forever.

"You can sniff there when I'm clean, yeah?" He blushes over asking. "You can get food, if you want."

I would rather stay here, but I need to feed him. It's been a week. I'd been able to shower while he was sleeping during the week, he hadn't.

"Okay," I sigh like its the end of the world. "I'll get us some food. Don't take too long."

He laughs, moving to sit up, and I can't help but follow him, still trying to sniff.

"Harry," He giggles, and I almost die with how cute it was and from the fact I made him make that sound. "It won't be long."

I let him go, flopping back like a stroppy teenager.

He climbs off the bed, grimacing at the come all across his stomach. He feels so dirty.

Watching him walk to the shower, I almost stand up and follow. What a body. He doesn't even know. He's not even trying to walk sexy, he just is. It's all tight and gorgeous and he hasn't even tried. His cheeks stain red from my thoughts, only making him look more inviting.

"Don't blush or I'll follow you." I threaten.

"I'm hungry," He reminds me. "I'll die if I don't eat."

I grumble, moving off the bed, determined to get dressed so I can get back quicker.

I dress and leave while he showers, buying sandwiches and water, running back up because I want to see him. It's all so new really, but it also isn't.