2

CALUM

"You couldn't have tried to dress just a little bit nicer." Calum's mom complained pulling at the end of his shirt eyeing him up and down.

"Mom I always dress like this. It's fine trust me." He was wearing his usual tight black skinny jeans and an old band shirt.

Before his mom could continue to complain, the door bell rang and his parents rushed to the front door.

"John, please come in. Make yourself at home." Joy greeted after opening the door for the man.

"Thank you joy, hey David how've you been pal! Great place you have here."

"It's not really ours it's mostly Calum's, we just kinda live here." David smiled.

"Well I love it." John replied walking straight into the living room where Calum's family sat down.

"Hey Calum, it's nice to meet you, my daughter are huge fans of yours." Shaking Calum's hand John stood in front of the coffee table across from the couch.

"Wow, really? That's great." Calum nervously chuckled.

"Yeah anyways let's get right to business, I think you're a very talented boy, you can sing, play the guitar and hopefully you can act." Calum nodded at the statement, it wasn't a big dream of his to act but he thought it might be fun.

"I would love to have you in my new movie, I think you'd play the perfect leading male role. But my business men don't agree with me." John then pulled out a magazine with Calum on the cover from the other night.

"John you know that the tabloids always make up things out of context Calum would-" his father was quick to defend him but John cut him off.

"Trust me, I know David, I believe you but my people don't, and the only way to convince them is if you can keep your face out of the press until the movie deal."

"I can do that." Calum nodded, but in all honesty Calum knew he couldn't stay cooped up in his house for an entire week.

"Great, I'll see you next week."

"Thanks, I appreciate it John."

LUKE

"You are such a loser." Ashton grunted as he saw Luke sitting on the curb outside the car rental place with a book placed on his lap.

"I can't believe you brought homework on vacation."

"It's not homework, Ashton, it's called reading, you should try it sometime."

"Ugh, I read." Ashton scoffed.

"This-" Luke said holding up Ashton's
magazine.

"-is not reading." He smiled mockingly, making Ashton huff and grab the magazine from his hands.

"Oh my god, what taking them so long? They just need to get me a car already so I can go meet Michael Clifford and Calum hood." Ashton pouted.

"Uh Ashton, that might be a problem. You can't drive."

"Yes I can, see license." Ashton held up his drivers ID proudly with a smile on his face.

"No you can't, sign." Luke laughed pointing at the sign behind him that read, You must be 21 years or older to rent or drive a car from the facility.

"That's not fair! How am I supposed to do anything when I can't drive!" Ashton threw his hands up.

"And what would you like to do?" Their mom question walking over to them with their dad.

"Take, my sweet, sweet Brother around Los Angeles." Ashton faked a smile walking over and sitting next to Luke wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

"Oh that's so kind of you Ashton, I'm sure your grandmother has a car you can borrow."

"Yes!"

-

"No!" Ashton exclaimed with wide eyes while standing in front of his grandmothers hot pink car.

"Oh Ashton, dear you can take her for a spin if you'd like to, the keys are inside on the counter."

"This has got to be a joke." He whispered.

"So ash, when are we going sightseeing." Luke teased with his arms wrapped around his grandmother.

-

"I've got to go Sammy, talk to you later." Ashton hung up the phone pacing back I. Forth in his room.

"Stop pacing Ashton, your creating a draft." Luke groaned walking into Ashton's door way.

"Luke! oh my god thank god, you have to do me a favor!"

"Why would I do anything for you."

"I'll stop talking about Calum and Michael!"

"Really?" Luke looked at him in disbelief.

"Yes... For the rest of the vacation."

"How about for the rest of your life?" Luke sighed.

"Pleaseeeeee." Ashton whined.

"Fine, deal, what's the favor."

"I need you to come with me to Lindsay Bragg's birthday party."

"Why? Can't you just go alone."

"No, mom and dad won't let me go alone, but they'll let me go if you come."

"Fine."

-

"Ashton! What are you doing this is a no parking zone."

"It's not parking if one person stays in the car, it's waiting." Ashton argued while hopping out of the car.

"Now get behind the wheel."

Groaning Luke climbed over the console into the drivers seat.

"I hate you Ashton." Luke grumbled resting his head on the steering wheel.

CALUM

"I want to go home." Michael complained.

"Mikey I promised, she'll break up with me if I don't sing."

"That doesn't sound like a bad thing. I mean c'mon man, we could be eating steak right now!"

"I do love steak."

"See we should go home." Michael reached to turn the car back on.

"No Michael, I need to do this."

"Ugh fine, but if an paps see you its your problem not mine."

"That's my boy." Calum smiled, doing his handshake with his bestfriend.

"Okay, let's do this." Michael sighed unlocking the doors, and letting Calum hop out.

Calum walked through and alley pulling his hoodie over his head. He just hoped tonight would go as planned.

Reaching the back of the club he knocked on the door waiting for Michael to open it.

Hearing the rusty door creak open they both grinned at each other.

"Thanks man." Calum said.

"No problem, you will not believe this smoking hot guy I met outside, he just came up to me and kissed my cheek. I think his name was Ashton? M'not sure but he-"

"Yeah, yeah cool bud, I have to go though. You joining me on stage tonight?"

"You bet it."

IT'S WEDNESDAY BITCHES WHICH MEANS NEW CHAPTER!! I'm actually gonna post 2 today because why not.
Guess who's gonna meet next chapter 😏 I love this so much. Don't forget to vote and comment!

-B