3

CALUM

"Our special girl, Lindsay Bragg has got a very special guest tonight." The announcer spoke over the microphone.

"Hey, babe happy birthday!" Calum said into the mic blowing a kiss over to his obnoxious girlfriend.

Grabbing the guitar off the stand Calum swung it on and started the chords to his cover of teenage dream.

"I think your pretty with out any make up on, I think your funny when you tell the punchline wrong." He was mentally groaning as the lyrics that had no meaning to him rolled off his tongue.

He was glad when Michael stepped on stage for his part, he back away from the mic slightly and started playing the guitar on his own.

"That's it for tonight guys! I hope you enjoyed the show, happy birthday love." He said sending one last wink in her direction, he exited the stage.

"Thanks again Mikey, we need to get home before my parents noticed I left, can you go around front and bring my car around?"

"Yeah sure bud, be back in a second." Pulling on his hoodie again Calum got ready to go outside.

LUKE

Luke had been waiting impatiently for over a half an hour in the car, pushing the door open he decided to walk around and try to find Ashton, not caring if they were to get a ticket.

"No way I'm waiting in this line." He muttered as he stared down the long line that proceeded down the block, he saw an alley along side the building and decided to try and find a back entrance.

"I'm absolutely going to kill you Ashton."

Then something happened that would change Luke's life forever. He gets hit by an opening door.

Falling on the floor Luke held his hand to his head which had been hit on the impact of the door.

"Oh my god, did I just hit you." A tan figure crouched beside him.

"No the door just hit me by itself." He replied sassily. Finally getting a good look at the teen he recognized him immediately.

"Wait. You're Calum h-" his eyes widened as a large hand was placed over his mouth.

"I'll give you front row tickets, to my next concert if you don't scream my name."

Luke shoved his arm away and pressed his hand back to his temple.

"I don't want to go to your stupid concert."

"Okay we need to get you help right now." Calum replied, standing up he reached his hand down for Luke to take. Hesitantly Luke allowed him to help him up, his head pounding.

"Wait i came here with my brother! He's inside I can't leave him here." Luke said when a car pulled up and Calum led him to it.

Suddenly Luke heard another loud voice.

"Calum, who is this?"

"One second Mikey, he's hurt I have to take him to the doctor."

Calum brought Luke to the passengers side of the car and helped him in, before rushing to the other side and climbing in the drivers seat.

"Wait what is your name?" Calum suddenly realized he'd forgotten to ask the cute boys name.

"Luke." He replied in an obvious tone.

"Okay, Luke what's your bothers name?"

"It's Ashton."

"Wait does he wear a bandana and have curly hair?" Michael suddenly piped up.