5

=====

"Nothing" , everyone mumbled .

I rolled my eyes and looked at Quincy , who was doing something on his phone . It was silent . All you could hear was the club music blasting through the speakers .

Karrueche looked around at everyone , "umm you guys sure ? Cause I feel like something happened while I was gone".

It was still silent , until Trey broke the silence .

"Chris got 2 kids !" , he blurted out .

The whole table looked at him .

"Really man ?!" , Chris looked at him , obvious fury pasted on his face .

He covered his mouth , "oh shit" .

August sat back , "dis why you can't tell dis nigga shit".

Karrueche looked at Chris with no emotion on her face , "what is Trey talking about Chris ?" .

Rihanna stepped in , "nothing Karrueche , ya know Trey crazy . Hell he probably drunk right now" .

Trey downed the rest of the Ciroc Chris had left from earlier .

"H-Hell yea I-I'm drunk . What t-the hell I j-just say ?" , he fake slurred .

Drake rolled his eyes , "come on man cut the bullshit" .

Quincy looked up from his phone , "it's too late to save shit now Trey" .

Karrueche slammed her purse on the table , "Chris I'm ready to go" .

Chris looked at her and tried to touch her shoulder , "baby loo-" .

"I said , I'm ready to go . Come on"

They both got up from the booth . Kae proceeded to the exit as Chris looked at Quincy and I .

"Thanks a lot" , he growled .

"Aye man , it's not my fault you don't know how to keep ya sperm in a condom" , Quincy chuckled .

Chris followed after Karrueche , ignoring Quincy's comment . I sighed .

"I'm so sorry you guys , this is my fault . I should go" , I stood up from the booth only to be grabbed by Quincy .

"No Aaliyah it's not your fault . Chris can be an ass sometimes" .

"I'm sure you know , how long were y'all together" , Rihanna mumbled .

Drake looked at her , chuckling .

"About 4 years"

Rihanna nodded her head , sipping on a drink .

"I'm sorry guys" , Trey said as he looked around the table .

August shrugged , puffing out another cloud of smoke .

"Don't worry bout it man , what's been done outchea has been done" .

=====

Chris

Chris

Tonight at the club was a disaster . I didn't expect to see my children's mother . It's been 2 years since I've seen her or them . She's even more beautiful than I remember .

Something needs to change .

"Chris" , Kae snapped her fingers in front of my face , removing me from my daze .

"Yes baby"

"What the hell is wrong with you ? You've been sitting in front of the hotel 5 minutes looking off into space . I've been calling your name over and over" , she snapped .

I sighed , "Kae I'm-"

"Save it" , she growled and got out of the car , "come on we have things to talk about" .

I killed the engine and hopped out the car , following her to the lobby . We went up to our room and we walked inside .

"Sit on the couch" , she mumbled as she threw her keys on the coffee table and sat down .

I sat down opposite of her .

"So Chris , how long was it going to be before you told me about your children" , she began .

"Look Kae , Aaliyah walked out on me 2 years ago and took our kids away from me . I hadn't talked to her in so long , I forgot about them"

"Oh so we forget about baby mother's who gave birth to our fucking kids 2 years ago now ?" , she spat .

I shrugged my shoulders , "what the hell do you want from me baby ? I'm sorry" .

"Fuck your sorry Chris" , she sniffed .

It was silent for a good 3 minutes until she broke it .

"I wanted to have you first child" .

"Karrueche I know , I swear I would've-" , I tried to speak but she cut me off , again .

"Me Chris ! Me ! But now that we're doing so good in our relationship I have to find out from your fucking friend that you have 2 kids by some girl who you've so called 'forgot about' !" , she cried .

By now she was in full blown tears . I walked over to her and comforted her . I lied when I said I forgot , Aaliyah and the kids never left my mind from the day she left .

"You have to take care of those kids Chris . You know that right ?" , she sniffed , looking up at me .

I nodded slowly , "yea I know" .

She removed my arms from around her and stood up , wiping her eyes .

"Tonight I need you to do research on this girl and get her address , phone number . Anything" , she said firmly .

"Why ?"

"Because Christopher , we're going to see your kids tomorrow . You don't have a choice" , she glared at me .

I rolled my eyes and stared at the wall .

"Hello ?" , she got in my face .

I continued to ignore her .

"Chris get the hell out" , she spoke , closing her eyes , "now" .

I rolled my eyes , "Karrueche where the hell am I going ? We're in a hotel" .

"Get another room dumb ass"

"Whatever Kae" , I shrugged my shoulders and started to walk towards the door .

"I'm coming by your room to wake you up at 10:00 . You're going by your baby mom's house in the morning"

I scoffed .

Fuck that .

Sorry for such a short chapter .