7

=====

Aaliyah

Vanessa went home to start packing and Chris had been playing with the kids all afternoon . He's actually really good with them . They've taken a liking to him and I'm glad .

They were in the living room while I was on the phone with my mom .

"So he just showed up and asked you to move ?", she asked confused .

I sighed , "yea ma , and I'm gonna go" .

"Aaliyah do you think this is a good idea ? I mean he hasn't been here for 2 years. What makes you think he's not up to no good?"

"I know it's been a while mom but you should see the way he's been interacting with the kids . I don't really trust him a whole lot , but some trust is there"

She sighed through the phone , "alright Liyah , be careful okay ? And make sure to let me see my grandkids before they leave . I love you" .

"I love you to mom" . I hung up the phone and went to where the kids were .

"Daddy where were you ?" , Aiden asked innocently .

Chris rubbed the back of his neck and looked at him apologetically , "umm , daddy was on vacation . But he's back to stay now" .

Ambrielle nodded quickly and grinned , laying her head on his chest . She was sitting on his lap .

"How would you two and mommy like to move up state with daddy ?" , he asked .

"What bout Lukey daddy ?" , Ambrielle questioned curiously .

"Yea mommy , what bout Luke ?" , Aiden followed , looking at me .

I sighed and looked at Chris who was staring at me .

"Is 'Lukey' that nigga who walked out this apartment this morning ?" , Chris snapped .

I rolled my eyes as Chris put Ambrielle down and walked over to me . He towered over me , like he was about to do something .

"I asked you a question"

"Chris sit the fuck down , I'm not scared of you . Yes , Lucas was the guy who was here this morning . We're good friends so fuck off" , I said .

I looked down at the kids , "don't worry loves , we can go see Lucas right now" .

They giggled and smiled . Ambrielle looked at me and motioned for me to come closer . I bent do to her size and she whispered in my ear .

"Mommy Lukey has better hair den daddy" .

I chuckled , "Lucas has a better everything than daddy" .

She giggled . Chris stood up and rolled his eyes at me .

"I'm going back to my hotel to look at houses , if I were you I'd start packing now" .

I nodded , "okay bye" .

He opened his arms out to the kids and they immediately ran into them .

"Bye daddy !" , Aiden yelled , squeezing him tightly around the neck . Chris kissed his cheek .

"Bye lil man , daddy will see you in a few days" .

Aiden ran to me and I smiled as Chris picked Ambrielle up , throwing her up a little in the air . He kissed her cheek and put her down .