Chapter 1: Beach City

When moving from city to the next you start getting tired of it. Making new friends then moving so suddenly. You arrived at your new house you grab your boxes full of clothes, trophies, and close sentiments. After getting all the boxes down from the moving truck your parents said " y/n why don't you go and explore the place"

                While walking outside into the more exciting parts of town you seen a girl with long dark hair and somewhat tall. She walks up to you and says "Hi! My name is Connie! You must be new to Beach City." While holding out her hand you shake Connie's hand "Hi I'm y/n How do you know that I'm new?" "I just haven't see you around here that's all" " oh alright" Connie then said " hey! I was going to go see my friend Steven want to come with me?" You answered "sure I'd like to meet new people." You and Connie walk down to the board walk. The first thing you see "Funland Arcade" you keep walking down seeing "Beach City Walk Fries", "Fish Stew Pizza", then "T-Shirt Shop". You and Connie were talking about things until you see a shop "The Big Donut"

                Inside The Big Donut as soon as you walked in you hear a bell ring. The first thing you see is a short girl with blonde hair she said " Welcome to The Big Donut...oh hey Connie!" Connie saying back "Hi sadi" she then replied "would you like to introduce me to your new friend?" "Oh yeah y/n this is sadi... Sadi y/n" you then say "nice to meet you Sadi" holding out your hand Sadi then shakes your hand saying "nice to meet you too." Sadi then said "so y/n what would you like?" You say "ummm... I think I'll take a (your favorite donut)" "good choice let me just grab that for you" Sadi then grabbed your doubt put it in a bag handed it to you and said "that'll be $1.25 thank you" you handed Sadi the money saying "keep the change" you then asked Connie if she wanted anything she kindly declined. Connie then said "well I'm going to go meet up with Steven Sadi I'll see you later" Sadi said "alright then bye Connie and y/n" while waving bye when leaving.

                While leaving The Big Donut you and Connie and start walking along the beach talking about stuff getting to know about each other more and more. Then finally you asked her "Where are we going?" She answered " Steven lives all the way out here on the other side of the city."

                 When getting closer to Stevens house you heard a big sound and start getting scared you...