Chapter 8: That Magical Moment

🎤🎧Song: Gone, Gone, Gone - Philip Philips 🎧🎤 YouTube Channel: Bubble O Steven (not mine)

I'm ending the story...

❤️

Garnet wakes up before you could kiss her you then help her up "Baby lets go home we need Steven to fix you gem." You start wiping the tears away from your face. Garnet then try's to walk on her own and stumbles. Pearl, Amethyst, and you help carry Garnet to the warp pad

You look up at Garnet and think I'm so glad she's okay I don't want I don't know why I would do without her.

You seen Steven waiting for you all to return. Steven then says "what's wrong with Garnet?" You say with tears in your eyes "She cracked her gem please Steven can you fix it?" You couldn't handle the fact she might die. Steven says he can you help Garnet get over to the couch so she can lay down you sit down and they lay her down having her head on your lap. Steven fixed her gem she was still knocked out. You then leaned down and start kissing her nothing was happening at first a few seconds later you felt her kissing back. When sitting back up you seen Pearl covering Stevens eyes and Amethyst stared whistling acting like nothing was happening.

You look back down at Garnet she was looking at you smiling. You then said "Baby don't scare me like that." She then grabbed your face kissing you. After you two stopped making out she then says "Alright I promise to not do that again." You say back "good." Garnet then starts thinking y/n lips are so soft and she knows just what to do. You then starts thinking I can't believe that I kissed her. Garnet then sits up then stand up hugging Pearl, Amethyst, and Steven. She then takes your hand and takes you into her room you lay down. Garnet then laid next to you, you put a arm around her and says "I just didn't want to see you go baby." You then started crying. Garnet then sat up and cupped your face wiping away your tears with her thumb. You calmed down when she starts kissing you. After that you laid on top of her. You started kissing her neck Garnet was surprised when you first started. You fell asleep getting cold Garnet then put her arms around you.

Garnet then starts thinking... I'm just glad her and the rest of the team is good. I'm glad to be home for good without going anywhere. I'm putting my complete trust in y/n. Y/n is everything I wanted and more. I'll never find someone like her. She's a keeper. Garnet then kisses the top of your forehead and you smile

The end.... Any suggestions for another story come and tell me. I was thinking of doing one with lapis. I haven't decided yet but for now bye...

❤️