Chapter 6: Looks Can Be Discreet

❤️

When you seen Garnet walking towards you and Lapis. You quickly got up and started hugging her she then hugged you back, but looking furious. You then grabbed her hand and started walking along the side of the barn to the back. Lapis seen this happening and started walking back towards Pearl, Amethyst, Peridot, and Steven. Not saying another word to anyone because she knew if she opened her mouth she would then start crying.

When you get to the back of the barn Garnet didn't look at you she sat down leaning against the barn. You then say next to her for a long time no said anything. You already knew she seen everything that happened and she was furious. You then asked "what's wrong Garnet?" You then see a big light Garnet was gone and you see Ruby and Sapphire appear. Ruby was really mad she was pacing back and forth getting more mad every time she took a step it seemed like. Sapphire didn't say anything she say next to you, you could feel the coldness coming off her body. You were to shocked to say anything Ruby then said "Did you even tell her about us!?" "Yes of cou-" you said back Ruby interrupted you saying "If you didn't looks like she didn't care!" You then started getting scared you then started to hold onto Sapphires hand feeling her coldness you hold her hand tight. She then said "Ruby...you need to calm down and let y/n explain"

Ruby stopped talking you then started to explains that Lapis just needed someone to talk to. You then she Ruby slow down from her pace. She sits down next to you, you grab her hand and say "Lapis then asked if I was seeing anyone..." When saying this words you feel Sapphires hand get even colder than before Ruby her hand was getting hotter and hotter. You then say you were dating Garnet. You then lead both hand to your face and kissed their hands.

Sapphire and Ruby then go back into being Garnet then gives you a big hug. Garnet then says sorry for getting mad.

While going back to see Pearl, Amethyst, Steven, Lapis, and Peridot. Lapis then looked at you, you looked away feeling awkward. Everyone can feel the tension between you and Lapis.

You then knew you two wouldn't be able to talk for awhile. You then try to stay away from Lapis. You looked at each other every once in awhile but every time Garnet would either hug you or hold your hand you could obviously tell that she was jealous.

It was starting to get dark you and Garnet said "we'll start our date when we get home." You kissed her cheek "alright" you then see Lapis in the background looking at you then walking away in pain. All of you were on the warp pad again you were on Garnets shoulder you laid your head on her hair while waving bye to Lapis and Peridot.

When getting home Garnet then waited outside while you get ready. You then fix your hair and wash your face. You then walk out an said "so can you tell me where we are going?" She didn't say anything she just took your hand and starts walking to the cliff you then say "Hey I know this place I was standing on the edge of the cliff you then scared me and I near fell off the edge of the cliff." You two then started laughing. She then sat down with her legs out you then say down in between her legs putting your hands on her thighs pointing her legs having her smile and blush. She then said "weirdo why are you poking my legs?" You say "because I can" You stop poking her legs after awhile to look up at the sky looking at all the stars. You two were talking all night it seemed in such little time then you see the sun start to rise in the distance.

You look at Garnet thinking she's sleeping (yes I know that gems don't need sleep but I just wanted to add that in.) You then lay on top of her feeling the warmth of her body. You realize she's still awake when you fell her arms go around your body. After awhile you fall asleep

❤️

Sorry for taking so long everyone I need help from someone ASAP!!!