Chapter 5: You Never Know What Could Happen

❤️

When walking back to the house you see Pearl. Pearl then said "so what happened over there?" You then started explaining to Pearl that you and garnet are going out on a date. Pearl then said "do you need help picking out a outfit?" You nodded then said "The date is tomorrow and I want to dress casually nothing over the top."

You and Pearl walk to the clothes store picking out a outfit. After multiple outfits you find the one you want "What about this Pearl?" She looks you up and down making a hand gesture to turn around you then turn around "she'll love it." You then start changing back into your regular clothes while Pearl waits for you.

You then pay for your clothes and started walking home Pearl and you are talking and laughing. When getting closer to the house you see Steven and Connie outside playing you then say "Hey Steven! Hey Connie!" While waving. Then they wave back.

As your going inside the house you try to find a place to hide your outfit so Garnet doesn't see what you are going to wear. Garnet then walks in and you act like nothing happened "What were you doing over there weirdo?" You say "Nothing weirdo number two" You walk towards her "what are we doing on our date?" She answered "Don't worry about it." You then cross your arms and sit next to her. She put her arm around you waist you lay your head on her should then smile.

As the time passes by from watching tv and talking you fall asleep. Amethyst walks in seen you sleeping and goes straight to her room. Pearl walks in and starts talking to Garnet but whispering Pearl says "So Garnet what happened today?" Garnet the says while blushing "Me and y/n are dating." Pearl then asked "where were you taking her/him?" Garnet then says "well I'm taking her/him-" you were waking up she then whispered "I'll tell you later" You then wake up and lay down on the couch falling asleep until tomorrow morning. While Pearl and Garnet were talking in her room.

You wake up the next morning Garnet seen you awake and says "y/n we are going to visit Lapis and Peridot want to come and meet them?" You say yes and start getting ready wearing your new clothes just incase you can't change your clothes before the date. You and everyone else were standing on the warp pad of course it was crowded again. Garnet picks you up and you were sitting on her shoulders you start smiling.

When getting to the barn everyone was talking to Lapis and Peridot. When introducing yourself every time you look at Lapis she smiled and blushed. Later on that day Lapis takes you over to the side and starts talking to you she was telling you what she's been threw and you were telling her the same thing. After the conversation ended Lapis asks you "So ummm... Y/n are you dating anyone?" You then get surprised while saying "Lapis I'm dating Garnet I only want to be with her." As Lapis was starting to cry you started hugging her trying to make her feel better. Garnet then looks at you and Lapis getting extremely jealous. The next thing Garnet does will surprise you.

❤️