Chapter 7: The One That Got Away...

❤️

When waking back up you check your phone you see the time it's 12:42pm. One of the first thing you ask yourself is "How did I get here?" Then asked "what's going on?" You looked up to see Amethyst standing in the kitchen looking at you she finally said "if you're looking for Garnet her and Pearl when on a mission. They'll be back soon." You then say while stretching "oh alright that's good" "well when they get back Garnet says we are going on a mission she wanted to see what you can do." While smiling in a evil way. You then start thinking that you'll screw up the mission and do something wrong. You give Amethyst a weird look she then said "Don't worry about it you'll be great it'll probably be like when you proved to be apart of the team y/n"

You then head the warp pad activate. You see Garnet and Pearl covered in water. "Where have you two been?" Pearl then say "Doing a mission under water." Garnet holds her arms out waiting for a hug from you, you then run over jump on top of her and start hugging her. With your clothes getting wet you say "You're lucky I'm still wearing my clothes from yesterday otherwise I wouldn't have hugged you." She then started laughing. Pearl then started blushing while saying "Awww..."

"Garnet I'm going to hop ok the shower." She then kissed your cheek then let you go. She smiled while you were walking away. While you were getting in the shower Garnet got Pearl and Amethyst into her room and you all started talking.

Garnet then stated talking "Hey I don't know what's going to happen but something bad is going to happen on this mission to one of us we need to go regardless of what the outcome may be." Pearl and Amethyst were scared they fearing that it would be one of them. Garnet was hoping it wasn't you.

When getting out of the shower you see Garnet without her glasses on you knew something was wrong you then asked Garnet what was wrong. She made up some weird reason she was lying but it believed her. They decided not to bring Steven just incase somethings happened to him they didn't want him to get hurt.

Yo then sat on Garnets shoulders leaning on Garnets hair again. They didn't talk the whole time. You could feel the tension between everyone but had other things on your mind. You didn't want to look like a fool in front of Garnet and the rest of the team.

When getting to the place you seen a four legged monster standing front of you. Garnet then put you down quickly. Amethyst and Pearl already made plan.

Everyone pulled out their weapons even you, you were just going to follow Garnets lead. Amethyst then wrapped her whip around the legs of the monster. Pearl then threw her spear unit the eyes of the monster. Garnet then started punching the monster in the face. Garnet then grabbed onto the monsters face she then the monster filmed her her head backwards you then see her go flying back landing on her back right, behind the monster she tried to get up but it was to late. Amethyst then pulled on her whip having the monster fall backwards. Landing on Garnet.

You then use your weapon on the monster proofing it you see garnet...she's moving you run towards her holding her hands while saying "Garnet! Garnet! Baby! Get up! Please!" With tears in your eyes you hear in the background "it was her" Pearl said. You then turn around saying "what do you mean!?" Pearl then started explaining that Garnet looked into the future seeing someone get hurt but she didn't know who. You then looked at the inside of her hands seeing her gems one of the was cracked a little saying while crying "Baby! Baby please get up!" You then whipped your tears away looking down at her leaning in for a kiss thinking that'll wake her up...

❤️

My girlfriend made me work on it and said it can't be a short story so here it is...