Chapter 3 - I hope you understand...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 - I hope you understand... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mace's POV - 

As I slowly woke up, slight pain shot through my head and I groaned in agony. When I opened my eyes, I felt dizzy, everything was slighly spinning until it stopped after a few moments. I noticed I wasn't in my room as I look up to the ceiling, I was in another person's house. I tried getting up but I was held down by a muscular arm. As I traced where the arm comes from, I saw Xavier snuggling close to me, sleeping peacefully.

I tried to slither away from his arms but it failed. So, I have to wake him up myself... I shook him vigorously.

"Xav, wake up" I said while shaking him.

"Mmmm... 30 more minutes..." he mumbled in his sleep.

'What the hell' I thought to myself. "XAVIER WAKE UP!" I yelled and I slapped his face.

"Ow! I'm up" he yell and shot up. He looked around and his eyes landed on me. "I wanna sleep more!" he laid back down along with me in his arms.

I sighed in frustration. "Xav, wake up. Why the hell am I doing in your house?, I can't remember anything."

He slow situp and pulled me and sat me on his lap. "Do you remember anything?" he asked.

I shook my head. "I don't remember. All I remember is I went through the woods, found the water stream, sat on the boulder, played with my violin and thats it" I said sternly. Somehow in the back of my head, that wasn't all there is. 'I wonder what happened' I thought to myself.

"Well, I came across you playing with your violin," he said. "I didn't want to disturb you so I sat behind a tree and listened you. When you were finished, you went back into the forest until a r-... wolf attacked you. Luckily, I was able to save you but you stumbled backwards and hit your head on the rock."

"Now I remember, I was saved. But it wasn't human-like that saved me it was-..." my eyes widened in realization that the one that saved was a gigantic wolf. "...it was a giant wolf turned into a human when I blacked out..." I continued.

I started hyperventilating. 'How can werewolves be real?! They're just myths! I must've been seeing things! That's right! Seeing things!' I thought to myself until a hand lightly grip my shoulder. I looked up and Xavier was looking at me sternly.

"Mace... I don't know how to tell you this. But they are real..." he said. "What?..." I quietly squealed.

"I'll show you but please don't run away! I need you..." he said in worrying way. I started to worry when he said he'll show me. I nodded slowly at him to show me his secret.

"Okay... stay there" he said. He went to the middle of his bedroom and started undressing. I looked away blushing. "No need to be shy, you'll be having this soon enough" he chuckled and I blushed redder.

"So... you can turn around now" he said. I turned my head and saw him naked. My eyes widened in awe of his physical features, he was blessed tremendously. Even when he was limp, he's atleast twice or more my size, I don't wanna how big he will be when his member is erect. Without noticing, my jaw dropped.

"Close your mouth, you have no idea what I want to do with it" he said while winking and I snapped my mouth shut. "S-shut up!" I stuttered and yelled while blushing. "Are you gonna show it to me or not?"