Chapter 9 - Calm your heart...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9 - Calm your heart...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xavier's POV -

I woke up feeling fully rested and energized after our eventful morning. I looked to my side expecting a sleeping mate and sure enough he's still sleeping. He looked so peaceful asleep, his snore is cute and light, his bangs slightly covering across his forhead. I grinned to myself feeling lucky to have Mace.

'To wake or not to wake...' I thought. I checked the position I'm in and our legs is in a tangle. I tried untangling my legs from Mace's but he stirred in his sleep slight moaning. Luckily enough, I was able to untangle myself from him.

I sat at the edge of my bed checking to see Mace is still asleep, but another idea sparked through my head when I saw his legs spread open looking vulnerable, and his entrance slightly leaking on the huge wetspot on my bed.

'Shit...' I thought starting to feel myself harden at the sight. 'More!' My wolf demanded jumping around in excitement. 'I can't-... I mean-... gaaaah!' Not knowing exactly what to do. I paced around the room with my harded cock bouncing up and down.

"Oh fuck it..." I muttered slightly hesitating on my decision. I crawled on the bed between Mace's leg lifting them up as I overlap them on mine. I felt Mace stir again but he was still asleep. 'How deep asleep is my mate?'

My hard cock rested on his, I pushed a finger in his hole and sure enough, he's still wet and open for me. I added a second and started rubbing his prostrate while I started to rut against his soft cock that started to twitch.

"nnnnngh..." I heard him moan. I added a third finger work quick and fast to open him up. Not so soon, Mace's cock is fully hard against mine rubbing against each other and precum started to pool on my his abdomen. "Aaaaah...." he moaned a little harder, his eyes fluttering open.

"Xav..." he breathed. His hands gripping hard on the bed sheets. "Please..." he begged, his head flailing sideways as I continued to rub his prostrate. My nostril was flaring from his arousal and my brain short-circuited from his adorable voice begging for more.

I added a fourth finger and that finally got him awake yet slightly rested. "I'm ready, please!" he croaked from the intense pleasure. I pulled my fingers out and licked them curiously while Mace watched me with wearily wide open.

"You taste so good Mace" I moaned licking my lips. He gasped as I leaned forward to give him a passionate kiss, continously rutting my cock against his. I stuck my tongue in his mouth licking everywhere.

"Please Xav, no more teasing" he groaned, the friction of our cock was sending him to madness. I broke the kiss and lined throbbing cock at his entrance. I inserted my fingers in his mouth and he licked them greedily. "Yes," I groaned, "You like that Mace?" he nodded furiously, his face flushed.

I pushed my cock in slowly inch by inch while Mace lightly bit my fingers and licking them at the same time. "Gods Mace, your tongue feels so good" I moaned. My whole length finally buried deep in him, the walls in his ass clenching around my cock firmly yet easy enough to slide quickly.

"Move!" He begged and I smirked. I pulled my fingers out of his mouth as he tries to wiggle his ass, but I held him in place. "Please!" he yelled. A few moments later, I started to move slowly leaving my cock half inside him before thrusting back in.

I loved savoring the feeling of his ass clenching around my cock. Each movement I made felt like sparks coursing everywhere in my body screaming for release. "Uhhhhh..." he moaned. "Already lost your words Mace?" I smirked. He simply shook his head, "Shut up! Faster!" I obliged.