Chapter 10 - A little fun and new happiness (Part 1)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10 - A little fun and new happiness (Part 1)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mace's POV -

The hell hound grinned showing his teeth tainted yellow and black. "How will you feel if I taint his precious cock and play with nipple with my own hands" he said slashing the fabric of clothes leaving my boxers intact.

"NO!" I yelled as I shot up from my slumber. My fist clenching against my chest breathing fasy and heavy after remembering the same dream. The nightmare I've been wanting to forget, the nightmare I've been wanting to never happen.

"Mace...?" I heard someone said groggily. "Are you okay?"

I looked to my side seeing Xavier sitting up straight with eyes half lidded. I knew lying to him is futile and I know just keeping something from him will only make things painful for both of us. After everything that happened yesterday with Sammy, how stupid am I to say 'I'm fine'

"I'm f-..." I stopped, "no... I'm not fine..." I closed my eyes letting my head fall to the soft pillow.

"Do you need to talk about it?" he asked.

"I don't know," I said, "I don't even know where to start, I don't even know how to stop it... It's just painful remembering it" I felt a tear slide down my temple.

"I dreamed about the hell hound again... and you chained to wall" I said fighting back the emotions. "I don't want these visions anymore, it feels so real"

"Mace, it's alright" he cooed rubbing his hand on my stomach while his head is laid next to mine. "We'll figure something out, just wave it off like it's nothing, don't let it get to you"

"I'll try" I said and sighed. He gave me a smile and I smiled back giving the same gratitude knowing that he will always be there for me.

"Let's go back to sleep" he yawned. I looked outside the window and it was still dark. The dream felt like it was forever but it only happened for a few hours. I quickly led myself back to bed quickly going under the blanket drapped over Xavier.

"Everything will be alright" he whispered and I repeated. He kissed my cheek, slowly rocking me while he hummed a lullaby I never heard of. It was lulling me to sleep until I finally embraced the darkness once more waiting for the sunrise to arrive.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Thud* "Ow!" I hissed at the pain on my forehead. 'What the...' I thought. I strained to open my eyes still feeling drowsy, I found myself on the floor with on of my leg still hooked on the bed.

I got up from the floor, wiping off dried drool near my mouth and rubbing my eyes to fend off the drowsiness lingering around. 'How the hell did I fall off from a large bed...'

I looked to see the bed with Xavier sprawled across with limbs at all corners. "Wow, you must be feeling really comfortable" I muttered.

"Mace..." he said in his sleep and it perked my attention.

"Yes Xav?" I asked. 'Dreaming?'

"Ride me..." he said. I contemplated how much I wanted to do it but I needed to drink the tea. 'Hell... I'll just punish him since he did it to me'

When I got up the bed, I can already see the outline of his hardened cock against his boxers. His face was literally in a state of bliss, body squirming with anticipation, toes curling and hand gripping the bed sheets. 'Must be so intense... Have to try it soon...'