Chapter III: PHONE! JERRY! What?

Diana's POV

9am. Yes! I can double my phone usage this Saturday! AYOS!!!

I was about to open my phone when all of a sudden... "Knock! Knock!", may kumakatok sa pinto ng bahay namin.

"Diana, pakitingin na kung sinong nasa pinto," my mom shouted from downstairs.

Bumaba ako, then I looked at the window. It was..... Jerry?

Was he here to stalk on me? No, alam kong hinding-hindi niya yun magagawa sa sobrang bait niya. Why did I even think of that (specifically) anyway?

I just simply opened the door anyways. Turns out, it wasn't Jerry. It was my dad.

I just said hello, and went back upstairs.

I just opened my Messenger and began the chatting life.

Hey, how's life?

Good. -Katie

My boyfriend just dumped me. ;( It was a sad moment. -Annye

Don't worry. I have felt that.

Oh, really? -Katie

Just kidding.

Oh, hahaha. Real funny, Diana. It's not like you even have a boyfriend. -Annye

Hey, people. What have I missed? -Athena

Sobrang dami. SOBRA! -Annye

Woah. No need to get pushy, Annye! You need to chill out girl. Take a chill pill. -Katie

*applause for cool words* -Athena

*applause also*

Biglang may kumatok nanaman sa pinto. My dad was still here, so who could it be? I looked out the window again before I opened the door. This time, it was Jerry for real!! But still, he wouldn't stalk me.

He kept knocking and knocking and knocking. I couldn't take it anymore. I simply opened the door, tapos unakyat ulit ako, simply leaving Jerry on the porch.

Jerry's POV

"Hey, Diana... Diana? DIANA!", paulit- ulit kong sabi hanggang sa mapasigaw na ako. I followed her upstairs. When I opened her bedroom door, I simply saw her using her phone na nakahiga sa kama. Is she stressed? In pain? I couldn't tell, so I just went back out the house. When I was a few blocks away, napatingin ulit ako sa bintana ng kwarto ni Diana. Nakita kong nakatingin rin siya nang biglang mawala sa paningin ko.

Sayang. What will I tell the orphanage? Diana was supposed to teach to them today. I know, I'll take her place this afternoon at the orphanage.

PAGDATING SA MGA ORPHANAGE...

I stood up in front of the orphanage and began the speech.

"Welcome to all orphanage members, the children, the adults, and everyone in between. Today, we will be holding a seminar on your cultures compared to ours, and I have a special surprise for you at the end."

The water, food, electricity, sobrang laki ng pagkakaiba. But after my seminar, it was time for my special surprise.

"Okay people, gather around. In my seminar, I explained that people can live without food, but they won't be able to live without water. So, here is my special surprise. I introduce to you, the O.W.T. or Orphanage Water Tower."