Chapter XI: Robot Rampage!

Before we start, I'll just say that as a special reward for you readers, I'm making this chapter extended (meaning 1200 words or more)!!

OK HERE WE GO!

Last time...
"Si Akino bumalik! At mukhang gusto niyang magpaulan!"

Paunti-unting umitim ang kanyang mga mata. Then, her body vanished into thin air, which was then carried by the winds.

Akino is dead. She is done. Pero, mukhang nakapaghanda sya para sa round 2 namin.

---------------
Diana's POV

Heto na. Our last day in 1st year highschool, so close to graduation. Time does fly by so fast.

I calmly walked papasok sa aming classroom bago tumunog ang bell. Nagsimula agad ang klase pagkatapos ng pagtunog nito.

1 hour of education, science, math, and history later...

"Ok class," ang sabi ng aming guro sa harapan ng buong klase, "wala na kayong pasok sa mga susunod na araw. After a few months of vacation,
I-te-text ko sa inyo ang date ng inyong graduation into 2nd year. Class dismissed!"

Halos lahat ng aming kaklase ay nagsitakbuhan to get out of their 'prison'.

A few months, huh? So that means, a few months na paglalaban sa mga robot ni Akino? Why does life treat me like this?

Umuwi ako ng bahay at agad-agad na nahiga sa kama. Nang biglang, RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG! Biglang tumunog ang phone ko. Halos mapatalon pa ako of shock and surprise.

"D-D-Diana?" Iyon ang aking narinig over the phone. It sounded like a boy's voice probably Jerry, and he sounded worried.

"Jerry? Ikaw ba yan?", ang sagot ko.

"Diana, si Akino..."

"Wait, stop right there, napatay na natin si Akino, hindi ba? You were there too, I'm sure."

"S-Si A-Akino, na-na..."

"Sabihin mo! Sabihin mo na! Don't leave me waiting! What is it?!!?!"

Ang sunod niyang sinabi ay medyo pabulong, pero dalawang salita lang yun sinabi niya:

"Nabuhay ulit."

I dropped the phone. I looked outside. I saw Akino, with her robots. I'M SO DEAD!!!!!!!!!!

Jerry's POV

Maraming tanong ang pumasok sa utak ko:
Paano ulit nabuhay si Akino?
Sinong gumawa ng mga robot?
Saan niya ginawa ang mga robot?
Anong kailangan niya sa atin?

I felt so sweaty. My heart was beating fast, at nanginginig ako ng sobra-sobra. Hindi ko na alam kung anong gagawin ko.

I simply went out the door, slamming it, and as fast as I can, tumakbo ako papuntang bahay ni Diana.

When I got to Diana's, sumigaw ako. "Diana? Diana, where are you? Nasaan ka? Kung nandiyan ka, magpakita ka sa akin!"

I saw her come from behind her house. Namumula ang kanyang mga mata, as if she was crying. She was holding her arm tight. She said in a stuttering voice:
"She sh-shot m-me."

When she let go of her arm, nakita ko ang pag-agos ng kanyang dugo galing sa sugat niya. I quickly let her in her house.

"Diyan ka lang," ang sabi ko sa kanya.

"Mamamatay ka," she said back to me, slowly wiping off her tears.

"Kapag tinulungan mo pa ako, mauuna kang mamatay."

She sighed, at bigla niya akong hinablot. Hinalikan niya ako sa pisngi, and she hugged me tightly. I accepted it.

I closed the door softly as I exited her house. I know she would be watching me fight, from her tiny living room window.

"YOUR TIME ENDS HERE, JERRY. EITHER YOU SURRENDER AND YOU LIVE WITH ME FOR ALL ETERNITY, OR... I LET YOU HELP THAT GOOD-FOR-NOTHING DIANA AND I SHOOT YOU TILL YOU FALL TO HER KNEES," Akino explained.

"Diana ain't good-for-nothing. She has feelings too, you know," I replied.

"But baby, I want you. I need you. I love you," Akino said softly.

"Our love won't last forever. Soon, I'll die. Since you're a robot, you'll live for eternity. Meaning, either way, I'll perish. Love doesn't last forever," I explained.

"What are you saying?"

"I don't want to be with you."

"Very well then," she said with a couple sobs, "prepare... TO DIE!"

She used all the tricks she knew:
1. Disintegration
2. Water control
3. Lightning control

As we were fighting, may isa pa siyang sinabi sa akin, "Do you know my latest trick?"

I answered, "No. What is it?"

Sumagot sya ng, "It's just something I like to call...", then she paused. Then she continued what she said, this time may mas malakas na boses than before, "ROBOTS, ATTACK!"

Then with a snap of her finger, a stampede of robots emerged from behind her, at tumakbo sila sa kung saan-saan, targeting everyone.

I can't compete with her now. Anong nang gagawin ko?

Then, a miracle happened! Everyone joined forces to help me defeat Akino and her robot army--- Diana's friends, my friends, our other classmates, Diana's and my parents. I also saw Diana way at the back of the crowd.

I faced back at Akino, na nagsalita ulit, "What? You think you're going to scare me kapag may nakita akong maraming tao sa likod mo?"

Then, we charged.

Everyone scattered in all directions. The robots were slowly being attacked... and outnumbered.

Akino watched the scene in horror. "No! My robots! I spent four months making those!" Then she faced back to me. "THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW!"

She flew into the air, swirling all the clouds along with her, forming a hige cloud whirlpool in the sky.

"What's she doing?" Diana shouted.

"She's evolving," I replied.

Lots of things changed. Nagkaroon si Akino ng armor. It looked very detailed. Then, nagkaroon ng mga beams na pumaligid sa kanya. The beams slowly spin around her body. Those beams are like a short shield. You can only hit her if you damage her in a spot without a beam. If you are in a spot with a beam, she is ultimately super duper ultra mega extremely invulnerable. Along with 5 cracks of lightning, she was completely evolved. Her eyes grew darker.

Mostly everyone backed down in terror. Some of us didn't back down: me, Diana, her parents, my parents, our friends, and our classmates. We lost a lot of people, but there were still a lot of us left.

"Still not surrenderring? Fine, I think I can do this kahit wala akong kakampe. After all, I am now in my evolved form," Akino said to the ones left.

We were not afraid. We can stand our ground, and we can also stand up against her. Kaya namin sya kapag nagtulungan kami!!

She shot her lasers at us. The only option we could do now is to dodge. Her lasers could now shoot at a bigger range.

Then, we passed a mirror store. I had an idea. Pumasok ako sa loob ng store.
All the mirrors inside were shattered, except for one. I grabbed it,and quickly returned outside.

"Hey, Akino!" I yelled. She saw me and shot another laser. Before it hit me, I held the mirror in front. It reflected the beam back to her. She got scarred.

She announced to us, "I will be back. I will be stronger."

We chased her off... for now. Now the only thing left to do is to find out how we're going to clean up the town.