Uh-Oh

We were siting in the security office. Aaron at the cameras, Aphmau and I at both doors. "Hey Aph can you hand me the flashlight?" I had decided if was gonna be here might as well try and hang out with the guys and catch up. "Sure, why?" "Well I just want to see what they're doing." "Oooh, so your gonna spy on them?" "Sure, can you hand me my bow and arrow to?" "Alright!" As Aphmau hands me both of the things I need, I headed straight for the guys. When I saw the camera watching them, I took out my bow and arrow making sure I wasn't in the cameras view, I aimed at the camera, and fired! I hit my target. "Well, you can make an entry." Freddy said. Being as sarcastic as possible. "Gee, thanks for the compliment Freddy." He's like this most of the time. " How ye doing lassie?" An that's Foxy, being his pirate self. "I've been pretty good! How've you guys been?" It's been so long since I've seen them. "We'll ever since the new update we haven't really done much." Chica said. Bonnie had been playing with his guitar the whole time. "Hi Bonnie!" I said, "Hmm? Oh Hi Star! How have you been?" He asked. He clearly was not paying attention. "We're ye even listening to what Star had been sayin' lad?" Foxy asked. Bonnie just stared at everyone, "I can multiethnic task ya know!" He blurted out. Everyone just laughed after that. "Well well well, isn't this a lovely surprise." An unfamiliar voice had said. I was trying to make out who it was but they from where he was standing you couldn't see much. "Who are you?" I asked raising my bow and arrow getting ready to fire just in case. "You don't remember me Star? That is very sad well it has been what twenty years since we last saw each other. Well since I last saw you to be exact." "Answer her question! We can go get security if we truly needed to!" Freddy joined in. You see he was the oldest brother for me and would not let someone bully me.  They are like Aphmau and Aaron only, a little more intimidating. "Oh where are my manners? Springtrap is my name and DEACTIVATE is my game!" Just as Springtrap had said deactivate the animatronics shut down. I fired the arrow from my bow, but in stead of hiring my target, the one I was aiming for caught it right before it hit him. "You need to work on your aiming. Now, if you want you and your friends to come out alive, I suggest you follow me." I looked at the guys, did he really have to ruin the moment? We had just got back together and caught up! "Fine! But they better be okay!" I said. "Oh don't worry there fine."