The original scritp

They aren't all that bad.

Prologue__________________________________________________________________
Ever since I was five, the fazbear gang was my family. Well,
family friends. When the gang found me, it was roughly 2am they told the security guard, my dad the owner of Freddy fazbears pizzeria, about me and adopted me. Ever since then I went with him on the night shift, spending as much time as I could with gang, until that one night, the night where Springtrap came back. Since then dad didn't let come with him and had Nate a good friend of mine hangout with me until he got back but sometimes he needed his help. So Instead of me going there with them, my dad gave the whole  gang phones so they could face time or text me. It was the saddest day of my life when My dad told me he wouldn't take me anymore. I wanted to be left alone for the next week. That happend when I was 8, now I'm 28 and out of college with my new friend Aphmau. I told her almost everything except, the fazbear gang. I didn't want to freak her out, even though I scare her every time I sneek up on her, the guys taught me that. Now Aphmau, her new boyfriend, and I are Takeing the night shift! I'm so excited to see the Guys!
1__________________________________________________________________________
Aphmau: Starla, stop messing around!
Aaron: Don'tmyou know about the night of 87?!
Starla: I'm pretty sure that was at another place to do with Fazbear inc.
Aaron: Whatever come on! [starts walking twords office with Aphmau]
Starla: Fine, I'm coming! [follows]

3:00am

Starla: Hand me a flash light.
Aphmau: why?
Starla: I have my reasons.
Aphmau: [hands flashlight to Starla] here, be careful!
Starla: I will!
Aaron: why is she leaving!?
Aphmau: well her dad was the owner of this place.

At the main stage.

Starla: Hey guys... Is this for not texting you for a whole year?... Oh right I forgot, you're only responding to wake up now right?
Freddy: Well, well, well, look who came back after so long.
Foxy: Hi ya lassie! How ye been?
Starla: life could be better. How about you guys?
Chica: well ever since that new update, we haven't done anything.
Bonnie: which sucks.
Starla: 😔
Freddy: Wahts wrong?
Starla: [starts crying] I' missed you guys, so much!
Chica:we all missed you too Star.

Everyone: [hugs everyone very tight]

???: Well isn't this lovely, a little family reunion.
Starla: W-who said that?!
???: Don't you remember Starla? I'm the reason Nate wouldn't take you with him.
Bonnie: Springtrap!
Springtrap: at least someone knows my name
Starla: you!
Springtrap: Your not going to welcome me back?
Foxy: Why would anyone be welcoming you back?
Springtrap: Well if Starla wants to see her Friends again...
Starla: Grrr
Springtrap: then don't go in the kitchen.
Starla: [Turns into Animatronic form and tackles springtrap to the ground] That's it!
Springtrap: Oof
Starla: Tell me where they are and you get to see the night time just a few more times!
Springtrap: why would I do that
Starla[ slaps springtrap] Where are they?!
Bonnie : Star calm down!
Springtrap: Ow!
Starla: [phone starts ringing] one sec... Heyoh, Nate Springtrap is up and ruining again. One hour?! 10 minutes. K bye! Now where was I.. Oh yeah where are they?!
Springtrap: I'm not telling you anything!
Bonnie: Star, would please stop asking him?! He's not gonna tell!
Starla: fine [gets off of spring trap]
Springtrap:[painting] deactivate!
Animatronics: [deactivate]
Starla: What did you do?!
Springtrap: it's called thinking on your feet, now, come with me if you want to see you preshios friends again.
Starla:[ starts walking with Springtrap ]
2__________________________________________________________________________

Dear Diary,
I'm with Aphmau and Aaron. Springtrap deactivated the guys so they wouldn't see him take me.
I'm so scared! I hope Nate shows up soon it's been like 1 hour since he called. I hope he comes soon.