Bruda?!

We had just came into the pizzeria, when Freddy greeted us along with the others. "Took you long enough." Bonnie said. "It's Marks Fault!" Nate yelled. "What?! Me?!" He yelled back. "Nate it was you." I said. "Ok let's get to work!" Freddy said and we started planning out the teams. It was Foxy and Mangle, BB and JJ, Chica Marionette and Golden Freddy, Mark Aphmau and Aaron, And then Nate said he wanted Freddy, Bonnie, and himself with me. I told him I wasn't a baby but he didn't listen. Then we all headed to a different part of the restaurant. Freddy, Bonnie, Nate, and I all went to the main stage. "Well! Look who we have here, my little sister Starla! The one you loved more! Isn't that right Scott?!" "Wait... YOUR THE ONE MY DAD TALKED ABOIT ALL THE TIME?!"I yelled at the figure who was on the main stage. "Why yes star! This was also my dad! I had a very similar backstory to yours. He found me adopted me, and called me his son! Only when I started school I got bullied the first day! And did talk with me about it? No! He just ignored it! That's why I ran away!" He said. "Did you tell him about it?" I asked. "What?" "I was bullied too and I told him about it and he helped me! Did you tell him?" After that he just stayed silent."This isn't shareing fime!" He yelled but I didn't listen. "He also talked about you a lot! And I mean like almost every second of the day!" I said. "MP?" We all termed our heads to where the noise was coming from. "It's Springtrap! Hide!" Before he could Finnish we already were back stage. "MP! There here! We're going to have to sneak out and Mmm move somewhere else!" "What about the prisoner?" Matpat asked. "We'll kill him off, it's not like anyone cares!" Nate was trying to hold me back but I was to strong. "You can't do that!" I yelled. Mat looked at me with a no! I won't let you! Look. "MP, have you let them get on you good side? This is why I need to guard!" Springtrap yelled. "these people are enemies! They are nothing but crusty dust and and expired!" Just as Springtrap said that Mat revved up his flame blowing chainsaw "Never. Insult. My family!" He yelled. And that's when the fight started!

A/N: HEY GUYS! If you haven't noticed I am almost done with the story!😫 but don't worry! This is a series! There will be more books! And maybe even more Parts with other characters! That's all for now! BYE MY SHOOTING STARSSSSSSSS!!!