The argument

We had just gotten to the room where Aphmau and Aaron were. Aaron was knocked out, most likely because of Springtrap. "APHMAU!" I yelled, I rushed over to where she was. Aaron was still breathing but had a huge bump from where Spring trap hit him in the chest. "STARLA!" Aphmau yelled back. "Is Aaron ok?!" "I don't know!" "Aph? Star? What are you talking about?" Aaron had woken up, probably because we were screaming so loud. "Oh my Irene! Aaron are you ok?!" Aphmau said she was so worried about Aaron. "I'm fine, wait, what room are we in?" "We're not in the security office that's for sure. Star why did you need to leave the office?!" Aphmau said. I could tell where this was going. They were going to act like a parent. "Better yet why did you drag us along?" Aaron asked. I could tell by there faces they wouldn't like my answer. "Ok first, I dragged you guys along because I didn't want you guys to be worried and keep calling me. Second, you guys don't understand what it's like to lose your best friends because of some stupid animatronic!" I yelled. "Well what we need to do now is stop Springtrap. Star, what's the plan?" Aaron said. "You think I would know?! Ever since Springtrap was up and running I wasn't allowed back here!" I yelled. "What do you mean you weren't allowed back?" Aphmau said. "Well, th-" just as I started to tell them my phone started to ring. "Hang on one sec... Hello this is Starla Cawthon how can I help you?... Oh, Hey Nate... Yeah there's one thing Spring trap is running again... One hour?.. Ok, see you then... Bye. Ok so My friend Nate's on his why to help in anyway, When I was a kid the guys found me at 2:00 a.m. And brought me to my now dad and I've come here ever since. They're like family to me. By then that DARN SPRINGTRAP HAD TO JUST COME INTO OUR LIFES AND RUIN IT!!!!!!!!" I yelled "Wait what!?" Aaron and Aphmau had said at the same time. "They. Are. Like. Family. To me!" A said as if I was about to punch something. "Star why didn't you tell us?" "I didn't want to freak my only friends other then the guys out. Besides if they hadn't found me I probably wouldn't be here!" "That didn't take as long as I thought. Come on I gotta get you guys out of here!" "Nate!" I yelled. Right when he let us out I ran over to him and gave him giant bear hug. "Alright Star, I need to drop you and your friends off at your house ok? And the-" No! I'm helping this time! I'm not just gonna sit around, doing who knows what. I'm gonna help!" I cut him off before he had the chance to say anything else. "Your dads going to kill me you know that?" I nod my head giving him a assuring look. "Don't worry Nate! I'll protect you." I say as if he is the child here. "Anyway, we need to get Mark. I can wake up the guys and tell them to get Mangle, BB, and JJ, but we'll have to be quick. Nate can we take you car?" I ask. "Sure! Let's go wake the guys up."