Nates place.

"So Mark, how did you meet Starla?" Aaron asked. He was trying to strike up a conversation. "Whhhhyyyyy?!" I yelled. Mark always makes it sound like I was five when I was eight. "Well, Starla came in right after we deactivated Springtrap, and asked what had happened, then some other guy came out-." "what was the other guys name?" I said cutting him off. "Why'd you cut me off?" "What was his name?" I asked again. " *sigh* it was murder-pat. So her dad told me take her back home and lock the door. And she was kicking me the whole way back." "I never kicked you Mark! All I did was stay as stiff as a stone." I said. "I was eight, not five, eight." "Hey Star, are you comfortable with Marks arm around you?" Aphmau asked, he normally dose do this but I shrug him off. "Why is he doing it right now?" I knew if I didn't notice someone would point it out to me. "Yes." Once he said that I had slapped him right across the face. He knows I hate it when he dose that. So why do it while I'm thinking of something important? "Ow! What was that for?!" " you know I don't like when you do that so why do it?!" I said. It was almost 11:30, so we decided to get going. Better early then late! Plus Springtrap has less time to set up!