~Chapter 6->Life before fire,part 2~

Third Person' POV

Scene changed.

Leo was in his room,still seven years old.He was fixing small engine.
"Who made this?I mean,it's briliant work,but who ever did this forgot about this little fellow."He was holding screw.
"If he didn't forgot this,box would never broke.Idiota."

Nobody noticed that Hephaestus blushed.

Esperanza came into the room.Leo hid engine.
"Leo,did you saw my music box?"
"Nope."
Esperanza looked sad.She sat next to him.
"It was gift from your father,you know?He gave it to me for our first Christmas.He made it himself."
She smiled and hugged Leo.
"I need to go,hijo.I'll be back in one hour.I'll bring tree,don't worry."
Leo nodded and hugged his mom.
"Te veo pronto.*"
When she left,Leo locked the door.He went to his room and placed engine in music box.It was beautiful,in baby pink.Figurine wasn't ballerina,it was his mother ridding a horse.
"So dad build this?"-Leo said."He could really use some lessons in delicate art of not forgeting things.And in art of not forgeting my mom."

"I never forgot her."-Hephaestus said.

Leo exhaled.He put music box in box covered in some colorful paper.Then he ran to his mom's room and take two boxes.He put them in living room.He opened first.It had Christmas decorations in it.He decorated house and made cribs.He opened other box.Decoration for Christmas tree and some lamps.Whe. his mom came,they decorated small pine tree.They sang Christmas' songs,Leo warped himself in shiny decoration in shape of scarf.They smiled.Leo told some jokes.When they finished,Esperanza took Leo to his bed.He fall a sleep instant.

"Finally,some happy memory."-Jason said.

Tomorrow morning
Leo wake up.He went to his mom's room.Esperanza was already awake.Leo hugged her.
"Feliz Navidad,mamá.**"
"Feliz Navidad,hijo.***"
He grab her hand and they went to living room.Leo took blue box and open it.In box,there were two notebooks,couple screws,two screwdrivers,some wires and pencils.Leo looked like happiest person in world.
"Muchas gracias,mamá.****"
He gave her box.
"Well,what are you waiting?Open it."-Leo gestured with his hands.
Esperanza opened box.She took misic box and she played it.Instead of lullaby,songs from band Journey started playing.She smiled and kissed Leo's forehead.
"Thank you hijo.I'll keep it near me as long as I live."
"You like it?"
"Of course.How you fix it?"
"Easy.It was piece of cake.Idiota who made it forget one simple screw and BAM!Box goes down..."-he said,picturing explosion with his arms.Esperanza laughed.
"Your father made it.He is one of the best blacksmith and maker of things.You have his talented hands,ya know?"
"You are more talented that him."
Eaperanza smiled.

Scene changed.

Leo was still seven years old.He ran to his mom shop.
"Mamá,look what I build!"
He was holding robot in his hand.

"Hey,that looks like toy I had when I was little!"-Percy said.
"I had one too."-Frank said.
It probably is.-Lep tought.
"How?"-Frank asked.
"You'll see."-Esperanza.

Leo just then noticed man in suit in garage.He looked at Leo's robot,impressed.
"Boy,what's your name?"
"Leo,sir."
"Call me Rick.That is quite amazing robot you have there."
"Thank you.I made it myself."
"Really?"
Leo nodded.
"What he can do?"
"He can walk,run,jump and talk."
"Interesting.I would like to buy him and made more of these robots.Do you agree?"
"No."-Esperanza said.
"Why,mamá?"
"You made it.It's not fair."
"Don't worry mamá.I'll make myself better one.He will fly!We agree,sir Rick!Right,mamá?"
He looked his mom with puppy eyes.
"Where I can sign?"-she said in the end.

"Ohhh..."-Percy said.
Scene changed.

Leo looked like eight year old.He was in his mom shop,which looked much better now.He was fixing car with her.Song Ask the lonley was playing in background.Leo and Epseranza laughed on Leo's jokes.
"Things are finaly good,hijo.Everything is going to be better."-Esperanza said.

"She jinxed it,didn't she?"-Piper said worried.Esperanza nodded,sadly.
Every person who watched this paled.
I don't want to see next memory.-Leo told them.
"You need to be brave,hijo.It's not your faul."-Esperanza said.
Everyone paled again?They were all asking themselves,what is so horrible about next memory?

○○○○○○○○○~( •-• )~○○○○○○○○○○○○○

*->See you soon.
**->Merry Christmas,mom.
***->Merry Christmas,son.
****->Thank you so much mom.

●●●●●●●●●●●●~( • ◇ • ~)●●●●●●●●●●

Here is another chapter ~ ( • ◇ • ~)

Next chapter...next one is fire...

On happy note,does anybody here listen Journey?I do,they are really amazhang.If you listen them,what's your favourite song?If not,listen them,they are really good

Hope you like this chapter😊😊😊

~Banshee