~Chapter 12-Hospital~

In last chapter

"At least he said thank you."-Frank muttered.
What happened to Jen?-Leo asked.
"In battle for Manhattan,she jumped in front of dracena to protect Austin. She didn't make it."-Percy said.
Tears started going down Leo's face.
Hermes sobbed.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

New memory started.

Leo was lying in hospital bed.His leg was in bandage.Nurse was with him.She was medium high with strawberry blond hair.Her name tag said Lydia Stilinski.
"So,when am I going out?"
"In two weeks.Don't worry,you are going to god people."
Leo nodded.
"And what about my leg?"
"It will be a limp.Probably for life.But don't worry,that's nothing bad."
"I know.I could broke second leg,broke more ribs,broke arms and many other things."-Leo said in funny tone and nurse smiled.

"Not time for jokes,Leo."-Annabeth said.

Leo started coughing.
"Are you okay?"
"I am."

"You're not!"-Calypso yelled.

"That didn't sound good."
"I'm used to it.Since...since fire I cough a lot.I think it's because I inhale a lot of smoke."

Leo could fell that they are all staring at him.

"Poor child.Let me chek when is next free term so doctor can chek your lungs."
"No need,I'm good.It's not big deal."
"Are you sure?"

"No."-Percy said.

"Absolutly."
"Okay,but don't stay to long in cold places,you could get sick,really sick."
He nodded and she left.

"Why you said no?"-Hazel asked.
'Cause if doctor found something,I would have to go to therapies...And who would pay for chek up?Me?I barley had 5 bucks at that moment. Adoptive parents?No,I didn't even met them,I could not ask them to pay for me.And I knew Lydia would want to pay.I could not accept that.She was really good and kind to me.And her husband too,but I could not let someone to take care for me.To spent money on me.I wasn't used to that.-Leo said.
Esperanza silently started sobbing. Her son went trouht a lot.And he didn't deserve it.Why were Fates so cruel?
Don't worry mamá,don't cry.It's not all black.-Leo said and she nodded.

Leo was still in hospital,he was talking with Lydia about machines and Moltov cocktail,explosive bomb,which she made in her sophmore year in scholl,when police officer came.

"Wow,she has really interesting life."-Hermes said.

He was tall with dark hair and dark eyes.His name tag said M.Stilinski.He kissed Lydia.

"Awwww.They are so cute!"-Aphrodite squealed.(A/N-And every single person on Stydia ship)

"Hey kiddo."
"Hey Stiles.What's up?"
"Roof."
"And what is more up?"
"Sky."
"And more up?"
"Sun."
"No,stars."-Leo said and sticked out his tounge.

"You are worse than Apollo."-Artemis said in joke.Leo started earning her respect.
"Hey!"-Apollo yelled.

"No,you are both wrong.Birds are."-Lydia triumphaly said and guys made sad face.

"I like her."-Artemis said.

"You're adoptive family is here.They wanna meet ya."
Leo nodded and Stiles came back with short girl with blond hair and tall guy with buzz cut.
"We'll leave you alone."-Lydia said and she and Stiles exited the room.
"Hey."-Leo said and waved.
"Hey Leo.I'm Erica and this is Oliver."
Leo nodded.
"This may be weird,but can I hug you?"-Erica asked.
"Sure,go ahead."-Leo said and Erica looked so happy.She hugged him really tight.
"So,tell us something about yourself."-Oliver said.Leo told them that he is im foster care since his mother died when he was 8.How he ready change two foster homes. How he ended up in hospital.
"You are really brave yung man."-Oliver said.

"He is more than that."-Nico said.
"Yea!"-they yelled.
"He is savior!"
"Brother!"
"Helper!"
"Bad Boy Superme!"
"Awesome commander!"
"Person who care about every one!"
"Person who helps every one!"
"He is perfect!"
"Amazing!"
"Carring!"
"Toughtful!"
"Smart!"
"Zhangtastic!"
"The best person in world!"
Leo blushed.
Guys,you are overreacting.-he said.
"No we are not!"-they yelled.

"We are proud that you are our son."-Erica said.

"I'm proud too,hijo."-Esperanza said.
"WE are proud."-Hephaestus said.
Aphrodite wanted to say that she is proud on her step-son too,bu she didn't want to ruin this family moment so she stayed quiet.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

New chapter is here!!!Hope you like it😊

If you have memory ideas,fell free to tell

~Banshee