~Chapter 22-Chik-Flick Moment~

*VOTES FOR "VILLAN" ARE EVEN,KEEP VOTING!ANNABETH OR GAEA*

And big shot-out to SerafinaTH for giving me idea that will be last memory in this chapter!I hope you enjoy!!!

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

In last chapter:

"Nice save."-Apollo said.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Hazel and Leo were on some place with strange woman that looked a lot like tía Rosa.They could practicly feel anger comming from Leo.

"I hate her."-Hazel said.
"Me too."-Percy said.
"Me three."-Annabeth said.
"Me four."-Apollo said.
"Me five."-Piper said.
"Me too."-Jason said.
"Aww,dude,you ruined chain!"-Hermes exclaimed.
Athena hit him with a book.

Nemesis had a long talk and she ended up with giving Leo fortune cookie.
"It all comes with price."-she said.

"And he didn't told us this too."-Annabeth said.
"What was price?"-Esperanza asked but no one answered.
They didn't know it.

Scene changed.

Leo was with Hazel.They were trying to steal metal from one and only,Narcissus.Hazel was writting things like Hot stuff and Team Leo on Leo's body and on Echo.

People were rolling on floor.
"Hot stuff."-Apollo said taking away tears from his eyes.

Leo started yelling things like:

"Narcissus that is so last season!"
"Team Leo!"
"Bad Boy Superme!"

More laughter was heard.

It worked and distracted Narcissus.Hazel got the metal but he noticed.It ended up with them being chased by angry mob of Narcissus' fangirls and one of them was yelling-Team Leo!.

Even more laughter.

Scene changed.
Elindions were gone and all of them were having diner.They were all laughing,like family.
Leo looked like he was in deep tought.

"Is this going to be sad?"-Fran asked but no one answered.

Leo was 12.He was at foster home.There was signal for lunch.Some kids talked with each other but some(Leo included) were around lady that told them stories and played with them.She was short, but she had friendly smile and fiery read hair.Her name tag said Hestia.

"Hestia!"-gods yelled.
"What?I maybe can't have kids on my own but that will not stop me from helping and being there for them!Something you should all try instead of ignoring them!"-Hestia yelled.
Gods looked ashamed and some of demigods cheered for Hestia.

She was telling kids stories.Leo enjoyed listening her stories.In a way,she was mom-like to him.She always talked to him,listened him,played with him.When story ended,all kids but Leo left.Hestia looked at him.
"Is all alright son?"-she asked.
"You know,I thino you are kind of super mom hero."-Leo said while looking down at his feet, blushing.Hestia smiled and hugged him.

"And you are super son."-she said.

"Awwwwwww."-was heard all over the place.Leo blushed.

"What are you thinking abou Leo?"-Percy asked.
"Um?"-Leo said.
"You looked like you were in deep tought."-Percy said.
"Oh that....Never mind it."-Leo said and Percy nodded.

"Liar,liar-Leo on fire!"-Percy yelled.
He got hitten by book.Annabeth was doing her best not to laugh while Athena startef whistling.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR BURNING TO BRIGHTLY OR COLAPSING INTO YOURSELF EVERY NIGHT.THAT IS HOW GALAXIES ARE MADE.

#AlwaysKeepFighting

~Banshee