~Chapter 14-Run and Nico~

In last chapter

"Good friend taught me."-Leo said and left with tears in his eyes.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Leo was in his room.His foster parents were still discousing about incident from not so long ago.He could hear things like:
"Why did he did that?"
"What was im his head?"
"Stupid troublemaker!"

"How dare they?"
"I'm gonna kill them!"
"Why?"
Similar things were spoken by all demigods and some gods.Esperanza sobbed.Maria came to her and started comforting her.

"And he keeps mentioning some girl!"
"Liar!"
"And he starts summer scholl tomorrow!"

"You fail your calsses?"-Athena was shocked.
I failed Creative writting class.I'm talented for math,not writting.-Leo responded.

"Can you belive it?"
Leo didn't care.He just kept draving.It was picture of his mom.
"Te echo de menos."*-he said.

Every single one teared on this.
"I missed you too,hijo."
Scene changed.

Leo came back for scholl.He was taking of his jacket.He accidentaly revialed brusies.

Someone screamed.Hazel looked down sadly,she knew how it felt.
Esperanza felt so desperate and helpless and she started sobbing again.

Some were new and some were old.His foster parents started yelling at him again.
"You are getting in fights again?!"
"Shame on you!"
"And your teacher called,we need to go to scholl tomorrow,to talk about your behavior mister!"
"You are disappointment!"
"Why did we adopt him again?"

"I.Will.Kill.Them."-Nico and Hazel said in sync.
Most of present looked at them in shock and fear.Other looked at them in approval.

Leo just watched in blank.Deep inside him he heard voice.Voice was telling him that they are right.That he is disapintment. Mistake.Killer.Guilty.
He went to his room and locked doors.He started throwing things on his bed.Shirts,jeans,bkanket, notebook,pencil,some tool and his skech book.Voices still echoed in his head.Voices of his foster parents, scholl bullies,tía Rosa.He took bag and jumped trought window.Date on calender said 7.7.

"Fates are cruel."-Maria said.

Leo was walking around streets of Queens.He was walking when small boy with olive skin wearing big aviator jacket ran into him.

"Nico!When was this?"-Bianca yelled.
"After I found out you died."-he answered looking down.
Bianca started looking at her feets.

They both fell down.Leo was rubbing his forehead.Boy grab his bag and he was about the ran when angry voices came close.
"What's your name?"-Leo whispered.
"Nico."-boy said.
"Just go on with story,'kay?"-Leo said and boy nodded.
"Jump like you're going to piggy-back ride me."
Boy looked confused,but he did like Leo told him.Angry gang came from corner.Fat boy dressed in all red with golden chain stepped in front.
"Valdez."-their leader said Leo's surname like it's some disgousting thing.
"Bobofit.Long time no see,bud.It seemes like days passed since we met two days ago."-Leo said in oh-can-you-remeber tone.

"Well,he does look like Nancy."-Percy said while laughing.

Boy chuckled.

"Death Boy smiled!"-Piper yelled.
"That is strange?"-Maria asked.
"He kind of isolated himself after Bianca's death.He started to letting people in not so long ago."-Jason said.
Maria looked down,sad.

"He is ours."-same boy said.
"Nuh-uh.He is my studen. Now,excuse me,importan I have lesson to teach.How to ran fast when you are trying get away from stupid,fat idiots.Adios!"-Leo said and started running.

Everyone laughed.

He ran with Nico on his back and get into his sewer.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

*->I miss you

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I finaly updated!!!Yayyy!!!And thank all of you for over 280 views!!!I know it's not much compared to some stories,but this story is my story with most votes!!!Thank youu!!!!

I don't know when will I update next,scholl....😐

~Banshee