It's a start

Chapter 1- It's a start

The pack was on the island of Puerto Rico searching for rogues.They hadn't found them so the Alpha decided to cut his pack some slack and let them explore the little paradise.He trusted his pack,so he went on a little adventure of his own.

It was the dead of night and the streets of Viejo San Juan were silent.Alpha Kade thought the old city was beautiful,what with its Christmas lights and coblestone streets.

He was walking peacefully,quietly when he heard a soft weeping.He followed his sensitive hearing toward the crying.He turned a corner and saw a little girl,quietly whimpering into her hands.When he took a step forward she raised her head,her eyes pitch black,canines bared,and let out a low threatening growl.But she instantly retreated into the corner where she had been.

Kade was amazed because werewolves normally changed at fourteen to sixteen years old and this child appeared only about seven.None the less,he kneeled beside her and extended his hand.She looked at him fearful but reluctantly took his hand.

"What's happening to me mister?",she asked but before he could answer she shifted into a small russet colored pup with caramel eyes.The pup looked at him expectantly but she let out a small howl.Kade heard paws running against the hard coblestones and a white pup with grey streaks along his back appeared next to her and snarled at Alpha Kade.She nuzzled his neck calming him down and looked at the small wolf and looked at Kade longingly.

"Well I suppose since you kids dont have a pack you could join mine? Whatd'ya say?"

They both barked,happy not to be alone anymore.

Kade led them out to his rented truck and got some towels for them to cover themselves up.He instructed them to change back and they did.On the way back to the hotel he learned that the two kids were twins.Her name was Alaine and the his name was Harlow,and they were infact seven years old.The children had escaped their foster parents and had live on the streets for about a year.But they seemed excited to go to the pack house and meet the rest of the pack,since they weren't all there.

Alpha Kade was happy to have found them,since he lost his mate a few years back during a fight with the rogues,he hadn't been able to have kids and now he had these special children to call his own.

Harlow and Alaine were equally happy because they knew in their hearts that Alpha Kade would always love them,or as they called him,dad.