Black-out

Chapter 6

“Alaine get the hell up! We’re going to be late!” I heard Teagan yell at me, while jumping on the bed. I groaned, but felt a foot kick my back and I fell out of bed and onto my face with a loud ‘thump’.

“Oops.” I heard her say innocently. I raised my head and saw a chuckling Dawson leaning on the door frame. His dirty blonde hair framing his electric blue eyes.

“Fine! Get out and I will change.” I huffed. I saw them smile and leave.

I took a quick shower and changed. I put on a cute pink dress and some golden flats, then I combed my hair and let it fall down to almost my waist. I went downstairs and grabbed a banana and my leather jacket. I heard a honk and ran out the door closing it behind me.

I jumped into the back seat of Dawson’s black convertible and we were off. We got to school pretty quickly, due to Dawson’s speeding and we parked near the dreaded black Jeep that was Hunter’s.

As soon as we got out I felt as if a knife had been stabbed into my stomach. I gasped, but regained my composure. I turned around to see Hunter and Blair in a full on make-out session in the car. I sighed frustrated. Why don’t they just have fucking sex in my face?!! I knew my eyes were getting darker and I heard a faint “Alaine!”, but I didn’t care. I was stalking menacingly towards the car, when I felt a hand grab my wrist. I tried to jerk out of the hold but I couldn’t. I turned around, ready to kick some ass, when I saw it was Trevor.

“He’s not worth it Alaine.” He said sternly. He snapped me out of my craze and I looked at him sheepishly.

“I’m sorry.” I said.

“What are you sorry for? He’s the one being a pathetic jackass.” Trevor said with a grin.

I laughed and hugged him. “Thank you. For everything.” I whispered to him.

He smiled and grabbed my hand. “Come on. Let’s get to class before Mr. Fitz giant head explodes.” He said as we laughed and ran back to the school building like little kids.

Thank God it was already Thursday. I don’t think I could take anymore school!

The classes flew by and soon enough the last bell rang. Me and Teagan went back to the pack house with Dawson and decided to take a run.

We all shifted and ran in the forest. It was an amazing feeling to feel the wind blow through your fur as you ran at an inhuman speed so fast it was like you were flying. After running for a long while I spoke through the mind link.

‘You guys, we should stop for water. I know a lake near here.’ I told them. I looked at them and they nodded their big furry heads, panting. Whoops. I always forget that they don’t have my endurance.

I motioned for them to follow and when we got there I gave them both some of the clothes I had stashed away here. After we drank some water we all shifted and put on the clothes.

We sat there for a while talking and goofing off near the lake’s edge, but we stopped once we heard a twig snap in the distance and paws pounding the ground. As soon as we heard that we had all gotten in defensive stances, ready to take on whatever it was.

The sound of paws came closer until a black she-wolf with hazel eyes came out of the trees. We growled at her, yet she wouldn’t budge. The wolf looked at me longingly and I couldn’t help but feel a strange connection to her. I snapped out of my daze and watched as the wolf retreated calmly into the forest.

That was weird….

“Alaine? You okay? Should we go after her?” Dawson asked worried.

“Uhm….I’m fine but…I doubt she’ll try anything though. I have this weird feeling that makes me almost sure of it.” They both looked at me doubtful but shrugged the matter off.

We ran back to the house and changed. Teagan was sleeping over and Dawson was hanging out with Harlow. We went inside the house.

“Hey guys.” Harlow said from the couch. I plopped down next to him.

“What’cha watchin bro?” I asked.

“Nothing, just a stupid show on MTV.”

“So you guys wanna play Xbox?” I asked knowing it was my turn to pick the game.

“Sure.” They all said.

“Then Call of Duty it is!” I exclaimed punching the air. I was really bad, but it was a fun game. Besides it was funny how the guys got all worked up.

“You’re on dude.” Dawson said, grabbing the controllers and passing them to us. We started playing and I chose Pripyat ‘cause it was my favorite stage. Harlow and Dawson chose sniper guns and Teagan chose a riffle and I chose one that had a really cool scope.

I hated it when Dawson and Harlow chose the Snipers because I never even saw where they were!

After we played for a while ,and Dawson ended up winning, me and Teagan went to bed. It was like 1:30am so we were really tired.

I woke up the next morning really exhausted. I rubbed my eyes and saw Teagan asleep, her long blonde hair was spread out everywhere and she looked so peaceful………Revenge is so sweet!!

I filled a cup that I had with ice cold water from my sink. This is gonna be too funny!

I poured the water on her face and she gasped. Her eyes were wide open and she was spitting out water.

“I AM GOING TO KILL YOU ALAINE!!!!” Luckily, I had prepared for this already and put my clothes and stuff in the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and she pounded on it for a while before leaving muttering about something that sounded like ‘Choke her and enjoy it’.

I took a shower and changed. I put on a cute black dress and some black leather boots. I grabbed my big, black sunglasses. I let my hair down and left it curly.

This time we went to school in my Mustang and I made sure to park far away from the Jeep. Don’t want to see any more of the action. Gross.

The school day went by faster than usual and soon enough it was time for training again. I changed into some exercise clothes and went downstairs. I grabbed the whistle and stepped on the lawn. I blew the whistle loudly and yelled.

“Training starts NOW!!” Everybody filed out into the yard and soon everybody was practicing and doing the routine. After the first exercises we started to battle and once again, Blair came up to me. I smirked.

“So you want to face me again, do you?” I asked smiling.

“Yes, but now I know for sure I’ll win.” She said. I knew my face showed the confusion I was feeling. Suddenly I felt a horrible pain in my abdomen and I looked down to see a silver knife plunged into my stomach. I gasped and fell to the ground. I looked up and saw Harlow fall to the ground, experiencing my pain. The last thing I heard before I blacked out was Trevor and my dad screaming my name.

Cliffhanger!! ^_^

I am inspired!                       FAN COMMENT AND VOTE People!!

Love,Andrea! Stay tunned! More surprises to come! :D