Jealous.NOT.

Alaine's p.o.v.

As soon as I got to my room I locked the door behind me and started bawling my eyes out. I just didn't think he would mark someone else.Replace me and then have the nerve to bring that little slut into our territory.

Soon I heard a banging on my door and I knew it was Trevor. "Go away!" I didn't want anyone to see me like this, especially Trevor.

"Come on baby girl, open the door.Please." He said in a kind tone. I couldn't help but opening the door,mostly because Trevor always knew how to cheer me up and make me feel beautiful.

I reached and opened the door and Trevor saw the tears that were on my face and wrapped me into a warm hug.He leaned into my ear,his shaggy black hair brushing my face softly, and whispered.

"That loser doesn't know what he's missing." He said. "By the way, I wanted you to know that I'll always be there for you no matter what and if you ever want to go and be with Hunter, him being your mate and all, it will be ok.Don't worry about me."

At hearing that I just started sobbing more and he held me tight in his arms."I love you so much.I can't believe you care so much about me.I wish you were my mate and not that asshole."

He chuckled and sighed."Don't we all."

Hunter's p.o.v.

She was so beautiful.I walked towards her to do 'who knows what' and she leaned in and whispered seductively.

"In a few months when I become Alpha, you and your little slut will be out of here,because trust me, I don't give a fuck about what happens to you or that bitch."  I watched as she walked away laughing darkly.

I will admit I didn't know what she would actually do.I mean I was her mate so she couldn't just kick me to the curb, right? She looked pretty damn serious though.

Suddenly I felt an arm wrap around my waist and turned around so fast I might have gotten whiplash. I growled but I realized it was Blair and stopped. Blair had been one of my many adventures.I thought she was nice and sweet , soon enough I realized it was all an act. Once I marked her ( before I knew I would ever see my mate again ) , she became a total bitch and started acting super possessive like I was actually her real mate.

"Baby! Don't ignore me like that." She said in that whiny nasal voice of hers.

"Oh.Sorry." I said deep in thought. I was not looking forward to telling her Alaine was my real mate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment,Vote,Fan! Party all night !