A secret for the reveal

Trevor's  p.o.v.

I watched as Alaine fell to the ground gasping for breath. I saw the knife that was plunged deep into her stomach and ran towards her. When I was almost there something slammed into me. I fell to the ground and when I looked up I saw it was none other than Blair, except she looked different. Her eyes were purple and gold.

She gave me an evil grin, showing her fangs and I saw her forked-tongue slither out of her mouth.

"Well, you'll make an excellent snack." She stated as she crept even closer to me. I quickly got up and started backing up, but my back hit a tree and I was about to move when she appeared in front of me, holding my shoulders, digging her claws into my skin. I could feel the blood dripping down my arm from the cuts she had made. She opened her mouth to reveal sharp, jagged teeth, and then she neared my neck. I tried to move but I was paralyzed, I could see an hear but my muscles were completely numb.

"She's breathing! She's alive!" I heard the Alpha say.

"What?!!" Blair shrieked turning her head to look at the scene behind her. She screamed in fury and frustration and turned her head back to me.

"Well, I guess my little plan didn't quite work as expected. But hear this..." She leaned in and whispered in to my ear.

"I'll be back and you'll all die." She said and laughed darkly. I watched, as somehow, she became a cloud of black smoke.

I fell to the ground and heard Teagan call my name. She came over and called one of the pack doctors over. I was put in a girney and lifted into the house. They laid me on a bed and examined me,but I slowly regained feeling in my muscles. As soon as I could move  I shot up in the bed, surprising the doctor that was tending to my scratches.

"Whoa!" She said falling back into one of the chairs in the room.

I helped her up and recognized her as Janice.

"Thank you. You must be careful Trevor, your cuts are very deep and will take about two hours to heal, until then you shoudn't use your arms for much, ok?"

I nodded. "Ok. But Janice, how is Alaine? Is she ok?"

She looked at the ground and I knew that something was wrong. I grabbed her shoulders.

"Look at me. Is.She.Ok?" I asked slowly, but still showing the distress I was feeling.

"Uhhmm....Well....they....are.....healthy, but.....something else has happened."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG WAT HAPPENED!?

Ok guys I would like to apologize endlessly for not uploading because I personally also hate waiting but here it is. It may be short, but I'm hoping to get another chapter up shortly.

Anyways I love you all and thanx forr waiting for me! You guys are amazing never forget that!!

Eternally grateful, Andrea <3

ps. FANCOMMENTVOTE!