You don't know who you're messing with

Alaine's  p.o.v.

It's Sunday and it was the beginning of a great deal of suffering.

Today we were training and it was my job.Since I was about to become Alpha in a few months my dad, Alpha Kane, let me take over training so I would be experienced when I actually became Alpha.

I woke up at six in the morning and put on some blue shorts and a black tank top. I quickly hurried downstairs and saw my dad making some scrambled eggs.

"Morning dad!"

"Hey sweetie.How ya been doing?" He asked.I knew he was talking about Hunter's marked bitch.

"Well you know I wouldn't mind if they both fell into a volcano,but they're here so what can you do?" I asked trying to lighten the mood.

My dad knew I was getting angry so he changed the subject.

"Well, you're going to start training right?"

"Oh right. Can I have the bullhorn?"

"Yeah sure.Here you go." He said reaching to the top of the kitchen shelves and grabbing the bullhorn and the whistle.

"Thanks dad." I called as I jogged out of the kitchen and went on the lawn.

"ALRIGHT PEOPLE GET YOU LAZY ASSES OUT OF BED AND GET DOWN HERE!" I heard lots of loud groans after that and grabbed the bullhorn again.

"MOVE IT! MOVE IT! COME ON!!!" After I yelled that I saw a bunch of people come out the door looking pissed.

Hunter's p.o.v.

Last night me and Blair went on a run through the forest and I decided to tell her then. We stopped near a river, shifted back and put on our clothes.

When we finished changing I sat on a rock near the river edge and thought about how I was going to break it to her. Blair crouched down beside me and asked,"What's wrong babe?"

"Well see.." Then I looked down at the river like it was the most interesting thing in the world and blurted it out.

"Alaine is my real mate." I said as quickly as I could.I closed my eyes waiting for her to explode, but it never happened. Instead when I opened my eyes I saw her tilt her head back and laugh evilly.

What the hell? God ,is this chick like insane? What did I ever see in her?

She quickly turned to me with an evil glint in her eyes.

"Your mine babe,I have the mark to prove it. Your little mate could go die in a freakin hole for all I care."

Then she leaned in and kissed me."Your all mine." She whispered against my lips.

Fuck my life.

Alaine's p.o.v.

After everyone piled out into the lawn,which meant there were about 60 people out here. I sighed.Well looks like i gotta get this started.

"Everyone you know the drill, but I guess I'll have to explain for the noobs." I said jerking my head toward Hunter and 'whatsherface'.

"I remember the routine from when I was here before." I heard Hunter call out smirking.

I scoffed. I had changed our training the first day I was in charge of it.

"Look buddy, training has changed since I'm in charge. You will pair up with someone, race them to the state border and back.Once you get here drop and do 300 sit-ups.After that climb one of the trees and I expect you to get back down on your own. Finally you will pair up with someone of your equal size and height and fight with them. You are not to injure anybody,only pin them down.Switch partners every ten minutes.Got it?"

I watched as he nodded."Fine go you're already behind." Then they both left.

Harlow quickly came over to me since he was the only one I was equally matched with in the entire pack.After all he was my twin.The only reason I was going to become Alpha was because of him.He could have been Alpha but he, being so laid back and all, decided he wanted to become Beta instead.I loved him to death because when we were back in Puerto Rico he was the one that would care for me just like I cared for him. Whenever I made an important decision to make I would always talk to him, his point of view was always different and it always gave me a different perspective on things.

"Hey sis.Ready to go.You know I'm so gonna kick your girlie ass!"

I snorted. "Bring it on!!" I yelled already running toward the forest already shifting into my russet colored wolf.

Soon enough I saw Harlow, he was entirely white and his eyes were gold like mine so he was kinda hard to miss.

We both raced  towards the border and back and did the rest of the training with ease. When we got to fighting he pinned me down but I quickly jerked him off of me and pinned him down, but before I knew it he flipped me on my back and won.We shifted back into human form behind some trees and I stalked towards him looking angry.

"You win this round brother." I said with a horrible british accent. We both started laughing.

After that I turned around and yelled. "CHANGE." Everybody started walking picking their partners and I saw the girl Hunter had marked,someone told me her name was Blair, stalk towards me with a huge smirk on her face.

This was going to be priceless.

"I want to fight you." She said the smirk growing bigger. I just wanted to slap it right of her fake little face.

"Sure knock yourself out." I said sounding bored. I kind of did wish she would knock herself out though.

She stepped behind a tree and shifted. I saw her prance towards me and sighed. This was going to be too easy. I love how I was petite and incredibly harmless, but I had fought people and wolves five times my size, in human and wolf form.

She saw I hadn't changed and jerked her head towards me. I waved a finger in front of her face. I wasn't going to change, she was cocky and untrained, you could tell just by looking at her.

I took a step back and she did the same. I saw her lower her ears and crouch defensively. I gestured for her to come on.

"Come at me bitch."

As soon as I said that she charged at me and I easily dodged her. She quickly turned back and jumped toward me but I kicked her in the face and she fell against the ground. I wached as she got back up,dazed, and stumbled towards me. I quickly ran toward her side and slammed her to the ground. I pinned her down and whispered into her ear "You don't know who your messing with." And with that I got up and walked towards the middle of the backyard.

"Training is dismissed for the day. The runs are scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday. We will train again Friday and Saturday as is routine. You may leave."

I started to leave but I felt a hand grab my shoulder. I tensed up and growled as I instantly knew who it was because of the electricity I felt coursing through my arm.

"I suggest you get your hand off my shoulder before it is ripped off." I snarled at Hunter knowing my eyes were turning black.

"Aww, come on, I can't even talk to my mate." That sent me over the edge.

"DON'T EVER CALL ME THAT!! I DON'T THINK YOU NOTICED BUT YOU LOST YOUR CHANCE AFTER YOU DESERTED ME HERE! AND TO TOP IT OFF YOU MATED WITH THAT LITTLE SLUT!" I was seething.

"Blair was a mistake...." He said in a small voice.

I laughed dryly. "Well so was leaving and it's a mistake you will regret.''

"Oh and, by the way, don't think about ever so much as touching me again, because I will kick your ass and so will my boyfriend Trevor." I knew telling him about Trevor would be a blow to his pathetic ego.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

SLEEP ALL DAY!!!!!  ^_^