"daichi"

short chapter. the next chapter will be the last; im just dragging this fic now lmao

--

The whole art class cheered in glee. Even the quietest ones who prefer to stay in the shadows were nowhere near their seats, mouth hanging down in disbelief. The room was filled with teenagers' uncontrollable chatter.

This whole thing happened because of their teacher's sudden suggestion about visiting any museum or galleries in Tokyo. This year's art club consists of dedicated students who would pursue anything art-wise in the future, so they decided to make it an educated field trip.

Of course, the expenses will be covered with fundraising. Suga insisted on asking the principal about the field trip and since other classes would be travelling the same date as them, Suga had to ask for permission.

The principal agreed, as long as the students won't mind missing their own class trips. With no hesitation, every single one of them is very happy to spend three whole days in Tokyo.

"Everyone is free to brainstorm their ideas to me. I would have to pick the one that has the majority of votes, so choose wisely." Their teacher explained. "We don't have money to go to our own trip to Tokyo. I will leave the fundraising ideas to Sugawara's care."

"Ghibli Museum!!"

"You nerd. I can't believe you just said that."

"My love for anime is real. Believe it."

"I'm so done—"

"Are there any museums in Tokyo that are about the edo period? I wanna go somewhere like that..."

"An open-air exhibition is kind of nice..."

"You want to get cooked under the sun? Good luck."

"Science! Museum!"

"This is an art club, not a biology club."

"Science can be a form of art. Hush."

Sensei coughed loudly, regaining back the attention toward him. "Everyone has phones here or any type of electronics that can take pictures, correct? I challenge everyone to take pictures regarding our trip to Tokyo and make a project out of it. Paint, sketch, sculpt or whatever; use the picture you've taken as a reference."

They all nod and agree.

"Well, then, think about your brainstorms for the rest of the day. Let's talk about this again tomorrow."

--

And so, it begins.

Everyone's hard work paid off and the pain-in-the-ass fundraisers were enough to cover their trip and necessities. They were a little bit short on the money, but some parents helped by giving them a whole day's worth of food.

"Uwaaaah! Is that the most famous Tokyo skytree!?"

Suga almost laughed at the familiar phrase. He tried not to think about it too much. "That's just a normal skytree,"

"Wow, you're such an idiot. It doesn't even resemble the actual skytree..."

It was hot. Normally, it's hot, but it never gets thi hot in Miyagi, especially when it's already October.