Prolouge

Naruto typed at lightning speed, his fingers aching from it all,  he started putting guessable passwords into the hidden login as he was attempting to enter the governments or as you say CIA's top files, he had no motive other than to see if he could get in.

It was fun

It was a game

And it exhilarated him to no level

He got passed the background proxies and laughed as he logged in correct to the governments top secret files, slowly examining the files as he read the files, from connections to China, to payments for bombs he smiled, laughing at all the fucked up things that the government was doing at the moment.

Oh how much we didn't know

Oh how much they hid from us, or in fact you

He continued to scroll, his eyes scanning through the whole page before a sudden red flashing light light appeared on his screen, big bold letters flashing black and white spelling "Alert" and "Attention"

"Fuck" Naruto grunted as he immediately shut off his computer, panting, shit he was in a big pickle

He packed up a bag with all his needs and ran out of his room with his roommate giving a questionable look, he grabbed a water bottle before running out the house, ignoring his roommate Kiba complaints.

Sweat dripped from his brow, as he ran, sadly he didn't have a car, so he had to rely with his two little legs to not get him caught. 

Looking back as he ran he saw black trucks parking in front of his apartment and men pouring out of then, he stared at all the men in uniforms and made eye contact with one of the men as he kept running, the man shouted something and the whole groups attention was on him.

He looked away as he ran even faster forward, turning in a corner and jumping a metal fence.

.

He had ran for at least 2 miles, he was now in a dark eerie alleyway, sitting on the floor panting, he seemed safe for the moment, so he took out his trac phone before dialing a random set of numbers and putting the phone to his cold ear.

"He better answer" he whispered to no other but himself

Ring

Ring

Rin-

"Hello?" A deep voice questioned

"Gaara! Oh my g-" Naruto started

"Naruto? What happened?" Gaara asked voice filled with worry

"Listen Gaara! Were you on the server with me on hacking the CIA files right now?" He asked fast

"Yes, what of it?"

"Listen the cops are here, fucking run, and if you get caught too, we had nothing to do with each other, we'll get in less trouble, and won't seem like we're in an organization, okay?"

"Fuck Naruto, okay, okay, I'm leaving right now" he responded, sounds of rummaging on the other line

"And if we happen to go to prison we have to act like we don't know or anything, okay, shit, fuck Gaara" Naruto's breath was jagged

"Are you okay?"

"No, I'm not, fuck Gaara they're close and I'm fucked, for gods sake were only 18"

"Shit there outside Naruto, I have to go, I-I love you, bye"

"Love you to"

The phone call ended, and Naruto blankly stared at the screen.

He got up and jumped a gray cement wall and ran the back ways of the city's

.

Naruto was pushed up the wall by three men, maybe they were in a gang or something?

He was to tired to care

"Ey, this boy fits the description of what those men were asking us earlier, whatcha think essay?" The tallest one asked as he had my face up against the wall

"Yeah man, they said they'd give us a big reward" the middle one chuckled

"I-im not the one" I squeezed out as it was hard to breathe

"Oh, we don't like liars little boy" the tall one whispered in my ear

They beat me up, I was bruised and bloody, and they dragged me to the cops.

And that was the end of my real life

And the start of another fucked up one

.

Another story to fuck with your heads¿

Probably