Chapter 2

- Not edited -

I woke up in the top bunk, the mattress was stale and had no comfort whatsoever, and the pillow stabbed me all night with the little chicken feathers poking through the pillow, a deep sigh escaped my lips as I saw the beautiful man across the room in pitch black reading glasses that framed his face perfectly, that image alone sent goosebumps all around my body. He was on a small steal grey chair reading a complicated looking book.

"Morning" I smiled, but he only looked up, and rolled his eyes before closing his book and taking off the glasses, his black locks moving perfectly.

I truly loved admiring art

He looked up, his arms and fingers elegantly placed on his legs.

"What dobe?" He asked, his head slightly cocked to the right

"Nothing, just can't believe I'm in prison, especially in confinement up here, it's not like what you see in movies" I spoke, my voice a bit hoarse from lack of speech from the past day

"Oh and I was wondering, why does this room have a bunch of cool stuff, I thought it was maximum security?" And I was right, there was a wood desk, with books and papers stacked in a pile, along with a cup with pens and other writing utensils in it. There was a water jug on top of it with a few black clay cups near the jug. A few posters were hung up, there was a nightstand with a lamp and there was a small portable stove with pan on top of it plugged in, and making tea. For maximum security this was a dope room.

"The reason for that is simple, this prisons owned by me" he stated, as if it were the most casual thing

"What?"

"Did I stutter dobe" he looked up, a small prideful smirk on his lips and a small flush covered my cheeks, quickly I hid my self under the one sheet I had and went pack on the pillow that rivaled a porcupine.

Why was he so cute!!!

"Well if you own the place or whatever, you should get better bed sets" I stated before going to take a nap, there was nothing else to do, plus I was still tired from not so great sleep.

                                    *

"Wake up idiot" I heard a silky voice speak, as two strong hands shook me violently, I quickly shit my body up, heart racing to unfamiliarity of my surrounding, to be once again reminded of the horror of being stuck in prison, I rubbed my eyes taking the gunk in them out before getting off the top bunk.

"What??" I asked a bit annoyed from being woken up from a perfectly good nap.

All of a sudden I felt Sasuke push me against the wall, his hands pushed my shoulders with a bruising force, nails digging through the thin orange outfit

"Did I just hear attitude Uzumaki" he hissed, deep silky voice piercing through me, there was no trace of play, I knew it was all bite, and it honestly made me scared, as if there were something that I haven't sensed till now from him, that insanity, bloodlust, that need for control. It was scary, and terrifying, like he could cleanly rip me into pieces in seconds, and I was sure he could.

I took a shaky breathe, I knew I couldn't give to much of a sassy remark, he seemed that something else was making him so on edge, and it wasn't my fault, but I couldn't just be little bitch am I right? I mean I am a little shit. 

"What are you doing pinning me against a wall? Hmm? I'm gay but c'mon Sasuke, it's a bit to early for that" I joked, hoping it would calm him down, I felt him push me harder, nails piercing the first few layers of skin before he retracted his body away, a weak chuckle was made before he uttered a few words "Your something else Uzumaki"