Chapter 1

"This boy went on the CIA's top secret file's, he tapped the FBI's phone, messed with the polices radio, not to mention when he created spy high, and had millions of people on his radar, even our president was a victim to his spying, which cost billions to fix, and he has probably done way more worth in damage!"

"Your honor if I may, there is no proof that Naruto has done such things, Naruto simply logged on the page, he didn't click any files, he didn't download anything, nor has had contact with anyone regarding the situation, that mans "Claims" are all assumed with no proof or evidence to back it off, it's simply absurd" the lawyer backed up, smiling at Naruto who had previously a terrified look on his face

The lawyers soon started to bicker about who was right, everyone whispering and choosing sides to the case. Before a sudden loud knocking noise was coming from the judge had silence everyone's debates.

"If I may ask, jury, with theses two claims and evidence, guilty or not guilty" the judge asked, his long brown hair going in his face as he pulled it back

"The jury and I all agree, that this boy is guilty" the blond woman exclaimed as the others behind her nodded there heads in agreement. Pfft's were heard In the background and murmurs were made, everyone knew he didn't deserve this, he was only 18 after all.

Naruto quickly fell on his seat, his head hitting the oak table harshly with his suit crumple against it, but at this point he didn't care, he knew what was next, he gets life in prison or something crazy like that.

"Therefore, I sentence this boy to 15 years in prison" the judge said sighing as the court room started to leak out.

*

Naruto was being escorted to to the van that led him to his new life, they gave him new clothes, bright orange jumpers, that was his favorite part of this though,

Prison was the worst

He was scared

He was a hacker, not a person who held a gun, not a person who harmed others, stole money, or brought the economy down.

He was simply a hacker

So why?

He entered the van to see a very familiar face, with very familiar red hair.

Gaara,

A small frown came over my face, as his eyes met mine a frown came to his, our eyes stayed on each other, no words that could be said as we were sent to the end of our lives.

The ride was long, Gaara scooted next to me and I layed my head on his lap as his soft hands played with my hair, we were sent far away, very very far away.

"Do you think well be sent to the same block?" I asked, in a small whisper, my mouth dry and scratchy  from all my nerves, my foster parent had called me just earlier today, he sounded desperate and that just made me feel worse, Iruka was honestly the sweetest man I've ever met, he even said he's got someone working at the prison to help me out, and I was so glad for him to be dad, so lucky, yet I guess it was to late for me, because look at me now, on my way to prison with my rebellious boyfriend.

He must be so proud

Gaara was also another important person in my life, we were complicated, we had a back story, and of course fell in love, but we're still rather different with our relationships than others, with need of our space and not getting clingy and being all mushy, again we were rebellious, we liked to fight and fuck, and that how we worked out.