continuation

(For an enhanced experience plz listen to the song on top when I tell you to)
Lauren's POV

After hitting the club I couldn't even walk straight I was too drunk and all I wanted to do was see my angel. Thank god I met that taxi driver apparently when he was driving me to the club he was really nice and the whole time he tried to comfort me; he even told me about how his wife also threw her ring at him.

He stayed waiting for me because he knew how unsafe it is for a girl my age to be alone. I was still drunk I reached home and he gave me his business card for emergencies, I took it clumsily and threw it right in my pocket.

Once I reached the door I knocked till my aunt would open it for me like she always does.
She opens the door and I tell her unable to form a word due to my drunkenness "I want to see my wife were is she."
She stops me from entering and tells me seriously "Don't go to her to do you her me Lauren go upstairs to your room; she already has a lot of things going through her mind." She then lets me enter while she closes the door and goes back downstairs.

Camila's POV

Three hours before ......

"I can't believe she'd do that to me, I thought she loved me." I said while Mary takes me downstairs to our room after Lauren left.
"She does love you but she is just too spoiled, the last two weeks when she came back she wouldn't eat, talk to people and she would never even stay up late with her friends." She said genuinely to me. "I've never seen Lauren heartbroken in my life." She said again.

I kept on talking to Mary for one more hour before I'd just go to bed and she tried to convince me to stay, she even asked me to promise her that I won't leave until I get back together with Lauren.

Lauren's POV
(Play the song by maroon 5 on top)
I just woke up (with only  panties and a bra) out of a hangover to see Camila in my room smiling as if nothing happened yesterday.
She looks at me and says "Today is a great day isn't that right wife." While she pulls down the curtains exposing the morning sun. I let out an annoyed sigh, then she looks at me with a grin and says.
"Nice bod especially when you yourself exposed your body to me while you were sleeping." "How did I expose my body to you." I said irritated but scared at the same time. "You threw the covers and I put them on you but again nice bra too." She says mischievously.

Until suddenly the maid opens the door to wake me up for breakfast and she sees Camila in my room so she excuses herself out while looking at us weirdly since I was naked in bed and Camila was in my room staring at me.

Camila skips around my room and tells me to go downstairs for breakfast. After she says that my heart almost stops and I let out a tiny shout realizing that my parents will also eat breakfast with us since it's their house and because it's a weekend which means hell.

She laughs at my reaction and stays even longer in my room, she looks me in the eyes and gets closer to my lips; she brings one hand under the sheets that I was hiding my naked body in and puts her other hand on the bed frame behind me.
Her lips almost touching mine and her hands caressing my naked thigh she then sings (Lionel richies song the song on top covered by maroon5) and smiles leaving me there breathless.

..........