The begining of a never after (2)

Mrs Jauregui's POV

"Oh honey you really need to work with James's father I want him for my daughter am I clear. Laura said whispering. "Never gonna happen honey. He is a scumbag he steals, kills, and most importantly he uses and abuses. He doesn't remember the days when him and all of those like him didn't have money." Mike said whispering.

"Oh...hey James and Mr & Mrs Johnson. This is Mike and I'm Laura." Mr Johnson stops Laura. " I know who you are so how is your business going." "Always great....um what about yours ?." "Better Ofcourse."

Lauren's POV

"Guys why is Jessica here." "Dude she came with us herself we didn't think she didn't know about the whole you might get engaged or she might meet your wife that she hasn't heard of." "Just keep her away from Emma ....ugh..I mean Camila."

"Um hey you must be Lauren. I'm James and you are definitely an angel." James said smirking. "Ugh" I thought as my mom points to him and whispers talk to him. "Yes I'm Lauren and thank you." I say as the music starts playing and ....

((Song plays(Emma heesters perfect ft KHS))

An angel walks slowly through the runway of the live music classic band my heart couldn't handle it that I shouted out Camila and my father heard me and so I lied and said oh my god it's Emma . Everyone staring at her angelic beauty I could almost scream I'm married to that angel her hair flowing perfectly through her shoulders but I know it would be a mistake because I'm such a whimp . Before I could even breath I see the jerk of a lawyer asking her for a dance and Ofcourse James was just staring at me like I'm a rare object and asks me to dance. Because of my luck jessica over heard my retarded friends calling Camila as my wife and she was dead gone and the place where I am dancing is next to her. While dancing and not listening to anything James says I just stare at her while dancing then to my least favor our wedding song plays and she can almost talk to me with her mind."

Camila's POV

Looking at those green eyes I can almost shout dance with me instead of him. Wait is Shawn still talking to me. "Camila cami.." " yes um I'm listening."
Lauren why are you doing this to me. My heart swells but I know that one-day this will all change and at least I know that she is super jealous that she might kill Shawn.

"Lauren why don't you just take me away from him and tell everyone I'm yours." I think as we lock eyes, dance with me it's our song. This is useless I think.
"Camila I am an asshole why are you still with me you don't deserve me. We should runaway just if I could take you away with me like another place I wouldn't mind." I thought.

"Hey Shawn can I have this dance with Camila you know I can't leave her alone haha you know cuz she doesn't know the people here." I say as she looks at me. "I guess I'll see you later Camila."
"Come here why do you do this to me? We are married and you're with him why Camila?."(lauren says as they start to dance). "If you are actually in love with me you would've asked me to dance, even if you were asked by that guy. Lauren you do know that your mother is setting this up for you to find a fiance you know that."
"Camila I will not get engaged. You are my wife I'm married to you and only you."

(Stop the song)

......to be continued

Guys if you like this chapter please vote and Ily. Bye

Thanks for always be on tune .