How did I forget those moments

Camilas POV

After my family left I couldn't help but smile at Lauren. She smiled back and then we didn't see each other for the whole day until dinner time. Ugh..dinner time is when I knew Lauren wasn't kidding about not wanting me around.

Laurens POV
(3 days ago )
Oh god, I've got to find someone, a lawyer probably, someone that will help me get a divorce or at least counsel me.....where do I find a lawyer? Oh yeah, I'll ask my dad's assistant Sheryl fun fact she is like a mother to me with Aunt Mary.

"Hey, queen," I said to Sheryl. "Hey Lauren what do you want from me now." "Why do you always think that I want something from you," I said. "Because whenever you want something you give me a new nickname." She said to me smiling. "Well you're not wrong but I've got this friend and he wants to get a divorce but needs great counseling....so do you happen to know a lawyer that will be great at this." "I guess .....oh yeah Mr Shawn would be a perfect lawyer for your friend plus he's the company's lawyer so you won't have to worry about him scamming you ..if you want to see him now he's in his office. By the way, why do you care about your friend so much huh..?." She said suspiciously. "I mean it's not like you're married, Lauren." "No...! Nooo like are you kidding me, anyway I've got to go meet up with him thanks," I said confidently.

I met up with him and he seems to be a good lawyer. I also invited him for dinner on Saturday.

(3 days later )

Oh f!$!%%, I invited him.

Camilas POV

I was throwing the trash from the window into the garbage and suddenly I heard someone and I saw this guy he looked like a businessman or something like that and trash was all over his shirt. He looked at me and said, "Who are you? And are you married?." As soon as he said that I knew what would happen with this guy. I thought and said. "Omg, I'm so sorry, but who are you?." "I'm the company's lawyer and Lauren invited me here." Omg, Wth Lauren what are you trying to do?

We were now eating dinner and suddenly Mr Jauregui asked why the lawyer was there and Lauren quickly said. "I invited him so that we could discuss ......" And before Lauren spoke he said. "I'm here because Miss Lauren wanted some counseling on her friend's want of divorce." He said.

To be continued ......