When we're in trouble?(1)

Laurens POV

"It's now early in the morning and  oh my god.... Cami....llaa...." I thought trying to keep my cool as of seeing my angel break her own rules. I kept on looking at her cuddling me and I just think of how this would've been different, we could've been like this all the time and maybe a family. I stayed silent and tried to get the best of this moment but sure enough I knew this wouldn't last.

Camilas POV

"Wtf.... What the heck what's going on? Why am I..oh ok." I said as I got mad a Lauren who was sleeping in peace, but I woke her up. She looked at me and said. "It's your fault you cuddled me I stayed on my side. I guess deputy Camila broke her own rules." I felt bad so I apologized to Lauren. "Sorry I shouldn't have over reacted it wasn't your fault, but we have to go downstairs like right now." Ok I'll get ready don't look even thought I won't mind." Lauren said while blushing and making me blush even more.

We get back downstairs and the acting begins. Me and Lauren tried to keep it from being emotional the whole time but some things are too difficult to stop. My mom couldn't stop but push us together even more, to act all cute Lauren started to feed me food and kiss on me. I couldn't be suspicious so I went with it, still angry on the inside.

To our amazing luck my parents were about to leave but instead we got a surprise from Laurens parents they seemed to have come back earlier than what they said they'll be.

When we heard the door unlock Lauren and Mary ran up to the door and Lauren was so scared it was cute she even said her catchphrase "I knew my luck was bad." "What do we do aunt Mary." She said. " lets think of a plan but lets lock the door, ok so Camilas parents think your parents were in a car accident and your parents do not know who those people are so we'll tell them they are the maids parents. Ok." She said. Laurens father kept on swearing and pushing the door it was an easy lie. I felt so bad for Lauren even though she deserves more shit she has her reasons for what she did.

Narrators POV

Both families thought that each other were funny and had head inguries, so while they kept on trying to talk they both laughed at each other. Both families couldn't speak further so they laughed at the word yes.

When Camilas family left, Camila and Lauren greeted them with hugs. Lauren was too affectionate and her mom saw her from the window and was curious that she said to Laurens dad what happened and he just said "Let the kid do whatever it's not like they are her real family it's our maids family it could just mean our daughter is nice to other people." He said while drinking his alcohol.

The employees came right after Camilas parents left and so keeping the lie Camila said to the maid that her parents visited while she was away.
She entered the house served them some water, Mr jauregui and Mrs jauregui asked her why she didn't meet up with her parents. They kept on questioning her but really they were too oblivious and so was she.