The get together..well ?

#This chapter might be long but it's fun.
#guys plz listen to the song when I tell you to please.

Camilas POV

"I can't believe I still have feelings for her even though she's such an asshole who didn't tell her parents that she is married, what am I gonna do except be Emma and cook.
Well I guess it's not that bad my job is to wait and help mom cook." I thought to myself. Talking to the house employees I've cracked their personalities just by observing them, first their is Molly not the drug but the maid she seems like the gossiper. Then their is the chef Frank he is the French food observer slightly full of himself and he is maybe a bit jealous. Thirdly, it's George the chauffeur and to be honest he is a mixture of the two and by that said he apparently is in love with Molly and she likes him.

Molly asked me "Aren't you the girl from yesterday, your name is Camila right." "What .... No my name is Emma." I said with a slight stutter. She then says "Yeah....but you also said you are Laurens wife, didn't you." The other employees look at me shocked and so I say. "Hahaha .... that's funny but no I was just pranking her, haha." While I fake laughed. She asked me "Who are you ?." I said smiling "I'm aunt Marys niece and I'm gonna be here for a while."
Mary quickly came and then she told Molly to stop interigating me and do her work which helped me out a lot since I never lied my life until I came to this house.

Laurens POV

I just stepped foot to the patio next to the pool to eat breakfast and my dad just keeps on telling me how much I'm spoiled and how my friends are influencing me badly. To my defense mom tells my dad to stop getting mad at me and that I'm a great daughter but she doesn't know the half of it.

Today is not what I thought it would be like, after what happened yesterday.
I suppose I'm overreacting a bit, I mean I could just come out and pretend that shes my girlfriend for the time being but I'm too afraid of what my mom and dad would think. Anyways I know that someone is happy for me which is my aunt.

I just came from hanging out with my friends, guess who cooked lunch Camila; it's not that her food tastes bad it's actually delicious but it's just I'm scared she poisons my food or something like that which I know she won't do but I'm still scared.

My dad takes his first bite and he can't stop blabing about how amazing the food tastes and he even invites Camila and asks her if she made it and from the way she smiled he knew, this made him flatter her even more. When I said it's not that amazing my mom was like it is amazing and then my dad strikes why don't you learn how to cook in your freetime or get one more skill in anything this lead to Camila laughing historicaly at my dads words.

My dad is a great guy he loves to tease me to make me better as a person even if he sounds rough he still jokes about it. While sitting and eating my dad asks me when will I get married since I'm really spoiled, he asked me if I found a guy but he mostly always says did you find someone, and right infront of me Camila chokes while eating and looks at me, I tell my dad I'm not ready and I'm not looking.

I guess Camila is the centre of attention which is a bit weird because I would think that they won't accept her background as a small town girl but actually they love her, she didn't even tell them she's not into men but I don't think they'll care and I think she'll tell them sometime in the future or not.

Camilas POV

I love how quirky Laurens family is and how nice they were.

Laurens Dad suddenly tells us "Tomorrow me and my Mrs are going on our anniversary honeymoon trip for a week and so we want you guys to know that." Lauren almost not caring smiles and all I say is "Aww that's great."