Fight For Her

This chapter is to apologize for the super late upload. I hope you enjoy, and the picture on the side is of the dress Angel is wearing! I really really hope you like it! BTW, this is typed on my laptop!! There were so many spelling errors, but I went back and fixed them :p

Unwanted By Him

Chapter 11

 Fight For Her

JASON'S POV

I woke up to the sound of a shrill yell from the floor above me. I opened my eyes and saw my friends, and sisters, looking at me guiltily. In their hands was a bucket of water. I looked at Ashton with a raised eyebrow, who responded by looking down at the ground. I didn't even have to ask what they were planning on doing.

Shaking my head and rolling my eyes a sat up and looked at my curly brown-haired little sister "I don't even want to know who's idea it was."

I stood and and walked over to my suit case to take up my dressy clothing that I was to wear at the meeting today. My outfit consisted of black dress pants, shiny black dress shoes, and a white shirt along with a red tie and a back dressy jacket. Basically, I am going to wear a suit, but I wasn't going to button up the black jacket. 

Walking into the bathroom caused memories of what I had heard from upstairs, Angelica, and that monster Zack doing the nasty. I almost couldn't wait until the meeting just so I could see Angel, and make sure that she's still my mate... well, I wouldn't care either way, I think. Angelica is ugly, and she was fat and, and...

Groaning I put my suit on and walked out of the bathroom. The meeting is in only an hour, and that just shows how late I had slept in. lopping on the couch next to Caroline, my older sister, and turned my attention to the tv, not caring what show was on. Caroline looked at me oddly.

"What?!" I finally snapped, annoyed when she kept starring at me.

Sighing, Caroline stood up "Come here" she walked to the bathroom. with an odd and confused look on my face I stood up too and followed her.

"Your tie is messed up" She explained, but I still didn't understand why we had to fix it in the bathroom.

"She's your mate isn't she?" Caroline whispered, looking at me with concern in her eyes. She was there when I embrassed Angelica, and saw the whole thing as she does go to my school. 

"Where'd you pull that from?" I asked, trying to act like I had no idea what she was talking about. 

"I can just tell!" Caroline exclaimed. She couldn't stand lying, I knew that, and she knew I was lying. 

I let my shoulders droop. "Yes, she's my mate" I muttered. 

Caroline's eyes went wide, even though she already knew, "That poor girl" she frowned.

"Her!?" I exclaimed.