So We Meet Again

Unwanted By Him

Chapter 15

So We Meet Again

Angelica’s POV

“One of you open up, right now,” Jason commanded in what I assumed was his alpha tone, which affected none of us since we belonged to a different pack.

“No thanks” I called out, grinning like a psycho.

I heard an intake of breath on the other side of the door, either from me actually talking to Jason or from anger, I wasn’t sure.

“Open it now!” Jason demanded again. I felt the power from his voice, and I think my pack did too because I heard Emily whimper.

I turned my head to look at Emily, who looked like she was fighting herself. I never had understood alpha tones but I think it affects you the most if it’s your alpha, and it affects you if the tone is powerful enough from any alpha.

I growled angrily, how dare Jason use his alpha tone on my pack! Emily still appeared to be fighting against the alphas order, and was still whimpering so I took a step forward and flung the door open. Immediately I heard Emily sigh in relief, so I slammed the door shut again. Apparently Jason was expecting this, though, and the door was stopped by his shoe.

Jason started pushing the door, so, still getting revenge, I let go of the door when Jason gave a mighty push so he toppled a bit.

Jason growled, and Parker walked in behind him. I looked at Jason again and held back a laugh. His hair had black paint in it, and his cloths had black paint on them. The paint was also all over Jason’s face. Still snickering I commented, “That’ll stain.”

Jason growled, but I didn’t care. He deserves everything that comes his way, plus more. He was a horrible person and I couldn’t care less about him. “So,” I said, “What do you want?”

“Who dropped the paint can?” Jason demanded to know.

“I,” I said, holding up my hand as if volunteering to do something. I was glaring at Jason, challenging him to do something about it.

My wolf was growling at me for not respecting her mate, but I ignored her. Still, Moon whined at me, mad, because I was the only thing keeping her from her mate.

Jason sighed and shook his head, as if he didn’t know how to respond. I repeated my old question again “What do you want?”

“Baby,” a girl, one I recognized, said, walking up behind Jason and wrapped her arms around his waist.

The girl was Kayla, head cheerleader and my head tormentor. I stiffened at the sight of her, and because of my wolfs reaction between the affection of the two.

I felt Jason’s eyes on me so I relaxed, trying to calm my wolf, but not succeeding very much. Rolling my eyes and starring at Kayla as if I could remember her, but couldn’t place a name to the face, when really, how could I forget one of the people who enjoyed tormenting me the most?