Voices in My Head Plus Paint

Unwanted By Him

Voices in My Head Plus Paint

Chapter 13

Angel’s POV

I jumped about a foot in the air when I heard the all too familiar voice behind me.

It was Zack! I couldn’t believe it! What was he doing here? Zack smiled at me and handed me a tank top and sweat pants. I have him a wolfy grin and changed behind the tree. Then I emerged with my clothes on.

“Zack!” I cried out happily.

“Angel” Zack breathed, embracing me in a hug. Of all the people I expected to find me, Zack was not one of them.

Still hugging Zack I asked “What are you doing here?”

“Didn’t want to be without you” He said sweetly, making my cheeks tint pink, but I forced the blush away- Zack would never let me forget that he caused me to blush.

“Now what’s the real reason?” I asked Zack, because as much as I’d want to believe that Zack came to be with me I knew that wouldn’t be the case.

Zack sighed “You couldn’t just let me have a special moment, could you?” He asked, making a tisk tisk noise, wiggling his fingers at me.

“Not really,” I laughed, shoving his arm down. “Sooo,” I said, looking at Zack suspiciously.

Shaking his head a guilty look came across Zacks features “They had me come and find you, then to bring you back.”

A growl erupted from my throat “Who’s they?” I asked, trying to keep my wolf under control.

Zack ducked his head “Jason and Parker, Emily, too.”

I started pacing back and forth, my wolfs teeth replacing my own. “He has no right,” I vented “He rejected me,” I growled, “He bullied me,” my eyes started turning more purple, my wolfs eyes “He let everybody laugh at me,” I was shaking “And I fucking hate him” I snarled.

“You have no right bringing me back to him! I hate him, I hate my old pack, I hate life” I openly glared at Zack, not missing the hurt in his eyes, but that only meant something to the human part of me, and this was Moon speaking.

I shifted into my wolf after saying to Zack “Don’t come after me again.”

I ran off into the forest, not missing the cry of anguish that came from Zack, then was joined by the rest of my pack who I assumed were also out looking for me. They would know where my sent trail was now, so I looped around to the water I had drank from before and walked in the stream. When I felt it was safe I came out the other side of the river.