Im sorry

Wpov.

When Julius and Cameron said they would help look for Nico I thought they were friends with him! So when Nico acted as if something was chasing him I thought there was a monster or something! Then when they got here they punched him. Hard. Blood dripped down Nicos face. How could they do that? He was a nice person inside. I could tell! I was stunned for a while as I watched. Then I realized Nico was still pulling. Just barely, but he was. I had to let go!
I'm so sorry Nico, I thought. I jumped in front of him and protected him from any more abuse. They kicked hard. How could Nico stand it? When I looked down Nico had passed out from the pain. I can see why.
"He already passed out what are you doing?!"
"The real question is what are YOU doing! We were punishing this worthless creep!"
I understood. Julius and Cameron must be the bullies! I wasn't really planning on that......or anything that just happened really.
"Come on, let's go." I said "Camp's right over there."
Julius said, "Okay, I'll carry him!"
"No. I am going to carry him"
Julius glared at me. I didn't care.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once we got to camp Julius suggested locking Nico in his cabin but I brought him to the infirmary.
I felt really bad. I should have asked them why they wanted to come! I should have came by myself! Maybe I shouldn't have gone at all...Nico doesn't need me...
I was just about to put a cast on his arm when I saw his eyes flutter open.
He was angry. I could see it in his eyes.
"I'm so sorry Nico! I didn't know...I should have known...I'm sorry!" I cried out.
He turned his head away from me. He didn't believe me, and I didn't blame him. After all, I hadn't let go of him after the first punch. He didn't know that I was just stunned. He probably thought I did that on purpose! Oh no...
"Nico I'm sorry I thought they were your friends and I never should have agreed to coming after you and I'm so sorry!"
"Why did you get in front of me?" He asked quietly.
"What?"
"Right before I passed out, why did you protect me?" He said, even quieter.
"They were killing you!"
"Why would you care though? I'm worthless!" He started tearing up "Everyone says so."
"Nico! You listen to me right now! You are not worthless! You mean the world to me and you won't let me help you! Nico don't listen to them! And not everyone says your worthless because I don't. And Reyna doesn't. Or Jason. Or Percy, or Annabeth, or Leo. Nico you are the first and only person to go through Tartarus alone! You are not worthless!" I was screaming this now.
He didn't answer so I finished his cast and left, thinking about how I would kill Julius and Cameron.