You promised, will. You promised.

Npov

Hmmm should I hang the picture of the beach up here? Or here...
I put it in the first spot and then decided I needed new bed covers. I shadow traveled to a mall, with a little bit of mortal money, and picked out some orange and yellow ones. I paid, and shadow traveled back. As I was making my bed with the new sheets Julius and Cameron walked in to the room. Uh oh.
"I heard you got a new boy friend!" Julius said.
"And he's amazing! So don't you dare even TRY to bully him or I will send every single death creature at you and I will make sure you make it to the underworld with my father!"
They looked scared now.
"W-well....umm..." Cameron stuttered.
Julius must not have been quite as worried. "The reason he has a boyfriend instead of a girlfriend is becau-"
Skeletons erupted from the floor.
Cameron and Julius screamed. I thought of all the things people would call me now. Oh, well. Nothing I can do.
They ran super fast out of my cabin. The skeletons went back into the ground.
"Thanks!" I called to them.
Now to finish decorating my cabin...
Once repainted the walls (yellow) and got a new bedside table (greenish yellow) I decided I would look at the figurines I used to collect with Bianca. I looked at the Apollo one and smiled-it was my favorite. Then I looked at ares,hecate, and lastly Hades. I started tearing up. Bianca had died for that one. She died getting me a present. She died for me. I hated that she did that. Now Will is the only one left... No. Don't think about that. As Will walked in I realized I was squeezing the figurine so hard my hand was bleeding.
"Hi Nico! Woah! It looks different in here now!" Said will, looking at the bed, bedside table, and walls.
"Cameron and Julius came..." I said.
"Oh no! I'm sorry! I should have came with-"
"No, no, no! It's okay! Let's just say...they won't be coming back for a while..."
"Did you hurt them? Are they in the infirmary?"
"Well, no. But they left screaming..."
"Nico? What did you do?"
"Summoned skeletons. BUT don't worry because they didn't even touch them but they ran anyway so I was okay with that!"
Will laughed. "Congrats Nico! You stood up to them!"
"Yeah, yeah. Let's go eat! I'm hungry!"
"Okay." He paused "do you need me to bring it to you? Or do you want to come with me?"
"I think I will go with you."
"Okay, let's go!"
The whole way up, we were bickering over the attack power of ares. (110 by the way) Will saidit should be higher than athenas attack power (230) because Ares is the God of war but I said Athena is the god of war strategy and so Athena would win. I was right, of course.
Finally we got to the front of the line for getting your food and i noticed both me and will got toast again for lunch.he must like toast as much as I do!
I had also got chicken nuggets and fries (although they don't taste like McDonald's fries). Will got a salad. We were eating away and still bickering about mythomagic (will was sitting with me at the Hades table), when we heard Julius telling Chiron about how we broke the rules to sit with each other
"Chiron! Will and Nico are sitting together and they aren't supposed to be!" Said Julius.
"Awwwww! Solangelo is so cute! They broke the rules to sit by each other? That's so adorable!" Leo said as he ran up to join the conversation.
Will and I blushed.
"I'm sure will has a reason to sit with Nico" Chiron said to Julius. Then he whispered to Leo:"like how much they love each other!" Leo and Chiron grinned.
"Hey calypso? Will you come over here? Piper you too please." Chiron then looked at Julius " you may go now Julius."
Julius walked away, open mouthed.
Piper, calypso, Leo, and Chiron were fangirling now so will and I went back to our conversation about mythomagic but I knew we were both thinking about how three more people we knew shipped us. Odd.
"Hey will?"do you want to take our plates and have a picnic?"
"Okay...but ares should have more attack power!"
We laughed. I was a little bit faster so I went to save us a spot. I watched as Annabeth and Percy walked away together, probably discussing how to make pizza blue. Percy has a thing about blue food. I never knew why. I assumed it had something to do with Poseidon but Annabeth said it had something to do with this guy named Gabe Ugliano.

 I assumed it had something to do with Poseidon but Annabeth said it had something to do with this guy named Gabe Ugliano

"Hey! Nico!" Uh oh...
I looked around to see Cameron and Julius retuning towards me.
"We don't like what you did with your powers today!" Said Julius.
"So we decided to get some revenge..."said Cameron.
This isn't good...
They closed there eyes but I didn't notice much.
Then I noticed. The temperature. It was getting hotter and hotter. Now I had a tan. Now I had a sunburn. It got worse and worse and I couldn't summon anything because I was so weak. It was boiling now. It felt like I was stuck in Greek fire. I shouldn't have scared them off today. I shouldn't have used my powers! I'm worthless! Why did I have to do that?!
I'm worthless! I should have just ran! Run, run, run! Now I might stay like this forever, in a case of heat! And it's all my fault...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[switch to wills pov]~~~~~~~~~~~
Nico had went to save us a spot and I was the last one here. I was thinking about even Chiron shipping us. I mean that's weird. We would have to be pretty perfect for each other. I helped clean up the tables and the started walking around, trying to find Nico. He said he would find a shady spot for us, under a tree. I finally saw him (from pretty far away but he is the only one that doesn't own a camp shirt) and I smiled and ran towards him, but the closer I got the more problems I saw. First he looked in pain. Next Julius and Cameron were there. Last, they were using their powers on him. It was revenge. No. This is NOT good. Children of Hades can't handle that much sun! They were killing him! i sprinted the rest of the way, even though I was tired. I finally got there and I tackled Julius, and broke his concentration with the sun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[switch back to Nicos pov ]~~~~~~~~~~~
Will sprinted as fast as he could down here, and it was a long way to sprint, so I knew he was worried but he promised not to protect me...I hoped he isn't going to break that promise.
He tackled Julius and knocked him down. The temperature lowered to about 100 degrees. Will punched Julius and kicked Cameron.then Leo walked by and saw what was going on. He set both Julius' and Cameron's pants on fire. The heat was back to normal now but I couldn't move because of the pain. Cameron and Julius looked like they were dancing because they were trying to put the fire out. Will kept kicking and punching. Then calypso walked over, talking to Reyna (who had stayed here for a couple days) Cameron and Julius were dead now. Reyna marched over, without asking what happened and calypso did the same. They were mad. I don't know why they are so protective about me. I'm not cute or anything...
As soon as the bullies saw Reyna and calypso they ran, still trying to put out the fire. Then everyone looked at me. I must have still looked really really bad because they were debating how to get me to the infirmary, with out hurting me. It would hurt no matter what though. It would not matter how they would get me there. It would burn.
I could barely talk. It hurt to talk. But I did.
"You promised, will , you promised!" I said it quietly so they did not hear what I said . tears went down my face.
"What Nico? Are you okay?" Will said. He looked pretty banged up.
"You promised, will." I was sobbing now, even though it burned my skin to.
"Nico, I'm sorry, okay? But they were killing you! Children of Hades can't have that much sun! They knew it too! They meant to kill you!"
"But they could have killed you!" I screamed.
"Nico! I don't care whether you like or not I'm going to help you when you get in fights!"
And it burned when I got up, it burned when I ran, and it burned when I shadow traveled, hearing will scream for me to come back from behind me. But I won't. I'm not coming back. Goodbye will.