Chapter 1- The Plan

Hi I'm Lexi! This isn't my first story on Wattpad, but this is the only story you can read because I accidentally deleted my other story. But I'm a huge Moey shipper and wanted to make another story, so here you go! I hope you like it!

• • •

Chapter 1

Meghan's POV

"Good morning Burries!" I said I walked around the parking lot of a fancy restaurant that David, David's Girlfriend Sasha, Joey and I were going to. "Its not morning. So right now we are going to this restaurant that Joey has been telling us all about!" I point the camera to Joey and he smiles.

"It's really good! Sawyer told me about it."

"Well I'm really hungry so I'll talk to you later!" I say with my original sign-out peace sign.

We walked into the restaurant and immediately I felt way underdressed in my So-So Happy coat and skinny jeans.

"Graceffa, reservation for 4?" Joey said the man at the front desk.

"You made us reservations?! That's so nice of you." I whisper to Joey. I never thought he'd go so far when we were just going out to dinner!

"Just for you guys!" Joey said with a sneaky, cute smile while we started following the waiter to our table.

• • •

So how did you guys like it?! I know it's a bit short right now but the chapters will get longer and more interesting as we go. And yes I know that David is gay but for my story to go as planned it has to be a girl. Thank you for reading😄

-Lexi💕