Chapter 12- Them

Hai guys! So I'm really excited to write this chapter because of some scenes between Joey and Meghan. I hope you enjoy ;3

• • •

Joeys POV

We finally found a hotel and decided to get some sleep even though it's was only about 6. After the coffee shop, we walked around and looked for vacant hotels so that took up a lot of time.

"Oh my gosh Joey!" Meghan said as she opened the hotel door. I knew what she meant. The cheap 20$ per night, turned out to be a great deal. There was only 1 bed but the room was huge! There was a desk, a tv and dresser, 2 lamps a gigantic bathroom and a view of the city.

"Meghan it's beautiful! This is an amazing deal!"

"I know where I'm staying the next time I come to NYC!"

We didn't pack any clothes so, luckily we're going to sleep in our underwear.

"Erm Joey I'll be right out." Meghan said going the bathroom. I took the time while she was in there to strip down to my boxers. I laid under the covers and started scrolling through my phone. I heard the bathroom door open and Meghan stepped out, wearing only her hot pink bra and lace underwear. She walked to the bed and laid down on top of the covers, resting her hand on her slightly swollen stomach.

"Joey what are we going to do?"

"I have no idea. I have a feeling the baby will have a pretty successful. Especially with a mother like you."

"Thanks." She tilts her body so her head is now resting on my shoulder. "So how do you think our parents will feel? My mom used to tell me to be married before I ever have a baby. Now I'm 26 years old and pregnant with my best friend."

"Correction. Boyfriend?" Joey says, reminding me of our conversation earlier.

"Oops. I'm sorry I kinda forgot that my dreams were coming true." I said smiling and looking up at Joeys gigantic beautiful green eyes.

"I love you so much." Joey said with his eyes up at the ceiling.

I didn't need to say anything to respond. My response was turning over fast, so I'm now practically on top of him and started kissing him. The kiss was long and sweet, my first kiss to Joey is heaven. He's an amazing kisser. I feel a bit jealous of Cat and Shane for being able to kiss him before me, but I'm thankful my dreams of being happily with Joey is actually happening. All this happiness actually takes over my thoughts of my brothers stupid decisions.

Before I knew it, Joey had pulled me under the covers with him, still kissing. One of his hands on my waist, the other through my hair. Both of my arms were wrapped around to Joeys back. We stopped kissing after what felt like forever. I ran my nails lightly across his chest while I was falling asleep, lulling him with me.

• • •

Sorry for taking forever to upload this! I'm uploading a part 2 later today since this is too short! -Lexi